Chapter 1: Home

Beginne am Anfang

"Dear son,

It has been quite a while since we received a message from you. How are you ? We are doing great here, your sister has been accepted in the Union Academy and is really happy there.
When will you visit again ?

Love
Your family"

I look at the letter happily, but my mood soured when I read Union Academy.

The Union Academy is an international school filled with students and teachers with powers from all over the world.
The reason I despise the Union Academy and, to a tiny degree society, is because woman rule the world. Around 90% is woman and the rest is men. Most men also have no power with some exceptions. This also made woman look down on men. Luckily my family didn't, but the Union Academy didn't look at this that way. Everyday was a hell there, getting bullied and insulted for not having any powera.
After the 'incident', I opened a letter I got from my grandfather, received a deed to an old farm and moved to my new property in Stardew Valley. At first it was tough for me, but I eventually opened up to the townspeople and now live happily here.

Well, it has been quite a time since I have visited them. I'll go visit tomorrow.
But someone needs to watch the farm.

At Marnie's

"You want me to do what ?" Shane asks tiredly.

"I need you to watch the farm. Someone needs to do it while I am away." I say to him.
"Can't Robin or Sam or someone else do it ?" He asks annoyed.
"I asked everybody, but they are all busy. You are the only person who is left, please ?" I ask.
"Fine, you better make me some pepper poppers when you come back."
"Deal." I say with a grin.

The next day

I was parking my pick up trick on the driveway of my parents. Getting out, I step to the door with Rover following close behind me. I knock on the door and wait. Eventually the door opens.

"Y/n ?""Yes it's me mother

"Y/n ?"
"Yes it's me mother." I say with a soft smile.

She hugs me and I hug her back.

"Come in, your sister is still at the Academy." She says with a happy face.
"I'll wait, I have time enough." I say before entering.

After some time, we hear an emergency broadcast on the TV.

"This is just in, the Trihexa is currently overwhelming the Union Academy. Seems like all hope is lost." The reporter said in a helicopter.

My body froze for a seconds before I run out the door as fast as possible.

"Y/n, stop ! It's too dangerous for you !" Mother says to try to stop me.

I eventually reach the Trihexa and see everyone wounded on the ground. I see my sister as the last man standing.

The Trihexa lifts up its hand and a tries to kill my sister with a slam

The Trihexa lifts up its hand and a tries to kill my sister with a slam. I transform my DNA to give me powers of Dung Beetle, boosting my strength 1141 times. I jump into the air and punch it in the face. It falls down and roars in pain. I then use one of my secret weapons.

"SHINING SABERS !"

I jump into it's body and start to cut everything while absorbing it into my body

I jump into it's body and start to cut everything while absorbing it into my body. It tries to regenerate but I absorbed faster. After a while, it simply let's go and I kill it. I step out of it's body and see everybody shocked.

"Y-Y/n..." My sister says with a shocked smile.

She falls to the ground but I pick her up and take her home.

All over the world

"A male showing amazing powers..."
"The trihexa beaten by a filthy male when our best couldn't...
"Governments around the world want to know his powers..."
"Bounties are placed on his head already..."
"Who is Y/n L/n ?"

Y/n has made himself a target for a lot of groups. But all of them will learn of the true power of the Stone Mask.