(9) Their New Chapter Begins

-4 months later-

"Hey you..how's our baby doing?" Bucky said as he came up behind her at the surgery nurse's station.

"Good. Makes me have to pee alot." She said as she felt his hands on her bump.

"Well I cant help that. But my birthday girl I have a surprise for you later." He said

"You have told me this for two months now." She said

"And its finally ready." He said

She kissed him as he rested his head on her shoulder. "I love you baby." He said

"I love you too..now go do your job so I can do mine and take a nap." She said

He kissed her cheek. "See you in a bit baby doll.." he said as he let her go and they went their seperate ways.

Around 6pm he blind folded her as they drove out towards the end of town. She could hear gravel crunching under the tires.

"James?" She said

"Baby you are alright.." he said as he held her hand.

They finally came to a complete stop. He opened her door and helped her out of the car. He stood behind her and untied the blind fold.

"Welcome to the new Barnes Residence." He said

She gasped. "Oh my god.." she said

"It was left to me by mom's parents. And its gorgeous baby I have it all set up for us to move in. Its away from everyone just like you asked." He said as he went to unlock the door.

He gave her a tour of the house. She fell in love with everything that he had done. "Baby Im glad you like it..now I have one more surprise.." he said as they stood in the sitting room.

"Alexis Presley Hartley..I dont know how or when but I have fallen irrevocably head over heels in love with you. And in the last 4 months that love for you has only gotten stronger. I selfishly tried to avoid the inevitable because I was a stupid dumb kid that only thought about himself. And I know Im late on giving us a chance but Im doing this now. Alexis I wanna build our life in this house build our family and love till death takes me and even then I hope we go together. Cause a world without you in it is a dark scary place. You are my life my angel my love and I want to spend the rest of my life loving you. So Alexis Presley will you do me the honor of marrying me?" He said as he dropped to one knee.

"Yes..a thousand times yes." She whispered out through tears.

He slid the ring on her finger. "Oh James this is beautiful.." she whispered as she wiggled her fingers.

He kissed her. "It was Vivian's. She left me a note that said that I was to give this ring to you." He said

She smiled then felt a pang of sadness. Vivian had passed just three days before they announced their pregnancy news. "Lets go to bed. I had movers move our stuff earlier..and you have to pick up your car from the shop in the morning. But if it breaks down again Im buying you a new one." He said as they went upstairs.

She rolled her eyes and said "Okay.."

They laid down in their new master bedroom and they both passed out.