*[29]*

- Yoongi P.O.V
I was at Hoseoks house, it was now 4:53 am and I was on his couch, my phone on 69% due to not using it much today and it's long lasting battery life,  I decided to confine into someone who I never really talk to.. Namjoon, I consider him a friend but I am generally self isolated and he is all for studying because of his future dreams to be a therapist, tapping on my screen and opening a new chat.

Yoongi
Hey um Namjoon, I need your help

Namjoon
Yoongi? Why are you up so late

Yoongi
I need your help? You are in a
Relationship right? What is love?

Namjoon
Love and Yoongi? Well it's hard to explain
Love is the feeling of wanting someone happy
Love is the butterflies you get when they smile
And you putting them before anyone
This is about Hoseok right?

Yoongi
Yes.. yes it is, he confessed.

Namjoon
Yoongi, you smile when you see him
You are first to like his post and you want to be
Close to him during lunch at school.
Read 5:14 am

I know that Namjoon is right.. but am I? I mean I can't right, I would ruin his life but.. you know what Yoongi, get yourself together, if this goes wrong it goes wrong, you have known this boy for a few months now, you can talk through it. Okay, here goes nothing..

I walked up the wooden stairs, every fourth or fifth stair making a small creak, as I make my way upstairs and into the hallway, with a family painting on the middle of the left wall. I made it down to his Hoseoks room as I slowly opened the door, pulling down on the handle.

Hoseoks bed was in the middle at the back, connected straight to the wall, and the blankets pulled up to his chin as he gently breathed giving me butterflies yet conflict, I slowly walked up to the other side of the bed, facing the sleeping boy, scooting closer to him, feeling a hand wrap around my waist and I drift off to sleep.