*[26]*

Hoseok P.O.V:

"Yoongi can we leave the car park pleaseee" we have been sitting in the School car park while Yoongi claims to do his homework, in reality he was just procrastinating and searching pick up lines to use on me for preparation for his next lover.

"Hey hey hey hey hey Hoseok! Are your eyes Ikea cause I keep getting lost in them, this one was good right!" Nodding my head as I chuckled after his like 20th attempt to find the perfect "one" as he calls it.

"Oh I'm done with this" I say rolling my eyes jokingly as I climb onto his lap, taking the keys out of a Flustered Yoongi's hands as I start up the car.

Driving through the rain to my apartment, I'm still sitting on Yoongis Lap, leaning more to his knees to see where I'm driving over the streering wheel, spotting a place to park near my apartment, I swerve the car over quickly, exit the car, pull Yoongi by his hands, interlocking our fingers and run onto the steps. I fumble with my keys before making eye contact with the cheek flushed Yoongi.

The keys fall to the ground, clanking with the metal and stone in slow motion, as me and Yoongi stare into each other's eyes, the rain blurring in the background as our lips pair together.