*[23]*

————————————————————————

It was about a week since Yoongi left back to Daegu and Hoseok had brought an apartment near his house, without Yoongi knowing, now it is a little crazy, Hoseok hadn't known Yoongi for long at all but something inside of him was pulling him towards him, like they are connected by a thin thread of string.

The day had started and Hoseok was looking into the mirror, fixing his hair, yes he did really transfer schools for a boy, who he barley knew, oh well, he just knew he looked fine as hell with his hair naturally messy but he still brushed it out with his hand.
"There, looking good" he convinced himself, Hoseok was confident but not in himself per say, sure he accepted the fact he looked good sometimes but he was still insecure.

Time skip : Yoongi P.O.V

I've been sitting in class for an hour now, staring at my phone, hoping for any form of communication from Hoseok to save me from this boredom, I still fantasise about what would happen if when he said he was coming to the school was real.
"Class, listen up, I just received of a new student arriving".. no " please enter" it can't be

"Hello everyone, I'm Hoseok! It is.

I snapped out of my daydream to look to my side to see Hoseok sitting next to me smirking
"You seem like you are caught in a Hope world there"
"Hope?" I responded with curiosity dripping from my words, his response was simple yet stuck with me

"I'm your Hope, I'm your angel" he smiled , but it was enough to kill, and i was stuck with this for a semester, good luck to me, the heat was already rising.