*[28]*

Yoongi P.O.V:
- flashback -
This boy, I have had a crush on for months, his naturally dark brown hair that flows over his eyes, his dark coloured eyes and naturally tanned skin, his Australian accent.. and his smile and personality, I am head over heels for him

I might only be 6, but I can love, mum and Dad say love is good so it's okay right?

It was the end of the day, yay! I can't wait to go home, but first, I walk up to the boy, he is from Australia and came to Korea so he can't speak Korean very well. I walk up to the boy, named Jay, my steps halted as I came close to him.

"Uh hello Jay, I.. love you" I had tried to master this phrase all day and still managed to stutter but I didn't feel embarrassed! I tried and that's all that matters

——

All that did matter that was, the laughter that still rings in my ear as he humiliated me, but this time, a boy confessed to me, but I didn't even know if I feel the same.. I felt something, but I hadn't felt love in forever, and I couldn't risk being hurt by someone I loved again.

The boy sat up now, becoming a tiny bit taller then me, his hair, which he normally brushes back, covering his chocolate brown eyes, and I wish I could see the light show the small smiley face he has hidden in them, clearing his throat he spoke "I um, I'm sorry I said anything, I can drive you home?" Home.. that's not where I want to be right now, god I just want to dig a hole and disappear, nothing is going to plan.

"I'll sleep on the couch instead and go home tomorrow, if that's okay with you?" He nodded, lips stuck in a thin line. As he stood up slowly, almost as if every muscle in his body hurt as he walked upstairs, with no single step making a creak, just the loud silence and his quiet steps merging into one sound.

God damn what do I do. Yoongi you are a idiot.

What do I do now. Hoseok you messed up.