|:|CHAPTER FIVE|:|

Start from the beginning

As I finished my plate, and drank the last bits of my cup, I took my empty dishes to the sink. I was gonna wash them, until a male hand came into the play.

"Excuse me, dear, I'll fix that for you," He says. Is this Mr. Ashveen? Maybe.

"Are you Mr. Ashveen?" I ask leaning against the counter tops.

He nods and smiles. "Yes I am. You, young lady, must be famous Evanie Clair everyone as been talking about."

"Yep, that's me alright."

I look around only to find Xandra on the couch. "Where's Mrs. Ashveen?"

"Oh, it's her turn to work tonight. Females work on even days, as in males work on odd days."

That is a very weird set up for working but I'm not against it. I would put it as even and well organized. Well, I don't know much about how the government setting up their working policies, so I don't have a say in much.

I tell Mr. Ashveen that I'm going to head out today- tonight. He warned me to be careful and stay in the shadows, meaning staying on the rooftops. I left the fire escape and started jumping roof to roof to none other than the penthouse.

I have made up my mind on going, and if anything, the worst that could happen is probably locking me in a room again. Now why can't I just walk on the sidewalk below? Well, knowing some people out there, people want to be recognized into their doings. Since I'm so wanted, someone could be crazy, threaten me to keep walking until we get to the penthouse, and if I didn't listen they'd shoot me. But either way they'd be the ones getting in trouble because, one they shot me, and two they threatened a girl of "royalty".

It would be a safer route to stay out of a public area. Doing that, you have a better chance of aggressively getting caught by people who want to be recognized for their doings. I bet some of the Blanzes below me, would love to turn me in whether I'm injured or not. Their mind set would be as long as I'm alive, I should be good. When really, you're dead meat.

Finally, I made it to the penthouse. I took the nearest fire escape and went to the front of the penthouse to see two bodyguards. They both have the same black tux and they both have light blue skin. Is it every time a Blanze becomes a bodyguard, police officer, or a soldier their skin has to be a different color? That's a bit noticing.

"Name and identity?" One from the left asks.

"Evanie Clair; wanted by King Zeve," I emotionlessly say. I could tell their eyes widened beneath their stupid black shades. That's a bit stereotypical but I won't be one to judge.

The two opened the big doors for me and I'm greeted with an elevator. I walked in and the elevator was pretty fancy. The buttons for different floors weren't numbers, they were names. Names like, dining, kitchen, porcelain thrones, main hallway, and so much more.

My eyes landed on one that said throne. I clicked the button giving off a small little noise, and soon the elevator was moving up. It wasn't moving up slow like your typical elevator, the elevator was going very fast. Not even a millisecond long, the elevator went ding! and it stopped.

The doors opened to reveal a beautiful ballroom with, what appears to be Zeve, sitting on his throne next to an empty queen seat. He looked up from resting his chin on the palm of his hand and saw me. I slowly approached him as he straightened up to seem more formal than what he was.

"Evanie Clair, I suppose you don't remember me, do you?" he asked giving off a very deep voice.

"No, I don't remember a thing of any of this, and why I'm needed so badly. Why am I wanted?" I asked.