Orders Of Fate

PROLOGUE

The year was 2009.

In the far end of the city, named Chennai, there were a few houses in a lonely street. The street comprised nearly twenty houses. Most of the people in the street were rich and well educated. Out of those houses, a house didn't look like a house at all.

The house looked awkward and nasty in its appearance. The neighbours didn't know anything about the house. To the neighbours, it just looked like a trashcan. They dumped their waste into the house and they didn't have much time to enquire about the owner of that house.

The house was painted blue but it had faded away. It was a two storey building. The front of the house had a name imprinted on the wall:

BOOPATHY VILAS SINCE 1985

But it barely stood there. Also there was a kitchen garden behind it but all the plants were dead.

The neighbours thought that no one would be coming to that house. Also they assumed that the owner of the house would be dead

But they were obviously wrong.

There was a guy in that nasty house. His entry would have been known to the neighbours, if they had bothered about it.

The ground floor of that house contained nothing. There was a wooden staircase to the first floor. It comprised a hall, a bedroom and a lavatory.

The guy was in the bedroom. There were a bed and an empty wardrobe. He was sitting on the bed. There was a window opposite to him and he opened it just an inch. Opposite to him, there was a huge and majestic bungalow.

The guy was wearing a blue striped school uniform and a dark blue trousers. That revealed that he was a school student.

The time was around 6:00 pm. The guy's age was sixteen. He was holding something in his hands. A gun. It was his Fate's order to be there with a gun in his hands.

His name was Kasper Dravid.

______________________________________

Chapter 1

In the heart of Chennai, there lived a rich family. Their house looked like a majestic palace. The owner as well as the head of the house was an old man, who was in his earlier eighties. Despite his age, he looked energetic.

His face was wrecked with a prominent nose. He had straight teeth in square jaws. He was thin and often he held a white cane with him for his balance. The top of the cane had a symbol, which was an English alphabet,

F

'F'  was the first letter of his name. His name was Franklin.

He was the richest man in the city. He had a wife named, Carina, who had died due to cardiac arrest. He was blessed with two sons and a daughter.

His palace was two storey. The walls were painted dark violet which was the favourite colour of Franklin. There were a garden and a huge fountain in front of the house. The garden comprised a variety of flowering plants with attractive aroma.

The ground floor contained a kitchen, a dining room and a hall. Every pieces of furniture looked modern. There was a metal spiral shaped staircase leading to the first floor.