Stay For Tonight: Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I don't know! Maybe because he's a guy, you're a girl. An attractive girl! You guys have been hanging out since you left the venue. There has to be some type of attraction between you too!"

"Well we haven't," I said biting my lip and looking over at him.

"If you don't before the night is over, I think I might shoot you with my dads guns, and you know he has plenty of them! And bullets!"

I rolled my eyes. "What about you? Anything going on between you and Vic?"

"Well," she said dragging out the 'e', "we've been hanging out, a lot of flirting, but the rest of the band always end up fucking cock blocking! We've almost kissed, like, five times, but one of them has to walk up and ruin it!" she said, angrily.

I laughed at her. "Well, I gotta go. It's about to be my turn the play,"

"Kiss him!" she yelled at me before I hung up.

Rolling my eyes because of Ariana, I walked back to Kellin. "Have you died yet?"

He threw his hands up in the air. "Yeah! Just now because of you!"

"Well, excuse me!"

He chuckled. "It's fine. Its just a game. It's your turn now,"

"I'm not really good at video games," I said biting my lip and putting my hand on the stick.

"I'll show you how," Kellin said standing close behind me, wrapping both of his arms around me, and placed both of his hands on mine which were on the stick. Our bodies were touching. My heart beat increased as he pushed closer to me.

"Relax," he whispered in my ear. "It's just a video game,"

He thought I was nervous because of the game. No, I was completely nervous because Kellin Quinn was this close to me. I've only ever dreamed about meeting him. I never thought that I'd actually hang out with him. If someone told me earlier today that I'd be this close to Kellin Quinn, I wouldn't have believed them.

Kellin Quinn is someone I've looked up to for years. His music has helped me when nothing else could. Whenever I would get those suicidal urges, I would put on his music and let his voice sing me to sleep. I imagined that when I would meet him I would tell him how much his music was important to me and how he's saved my life so many times. I imagined telling him about everything that's happened to me.

But now here with him, I don't think of him as the famous Kellin Quinn who could get any girl- or guy- he wanted. The Kellin Quinn who's sold millions of albums and played millions of shows. I think of him as Kellin Bostwick. The Kellin that most people will never see. The Kellin that wants to hang out with just an ordinary girl like me. The Kellin that wants to spend time with me.

"Rae?" Kellin said taking me out of my trance.

"Yeah?" I asked trying to snap out of it.

This is a one night thing, Rae. I told myself. You're never going to see Kellin again. The only proof you'll have of tonight is the pictures you guys took together at the diner that he happily posted on Instagram.

"You ready to play?"

"Oh, yeah," I said setting my focus on the screen.

His hands gripped tighter around mine and he began the game. For the first part of the game, it was Kellin who was doing all the work. I didn't even try to move my hands. I let him move them for me. As he got more into the game, his private area rubbed against my ass and we both froze causing us to lose the game.

"Oh, shit," he said putting space between us. "I didn't mean to do that!"

"Oh, it's- it's fine," I stuttered.

Kellin turned me around so that I was facing him and pushed me against the game, moving his body back closer to mine. "So are you saying that you liked it?" he asked winking at me. "I'm just kidding!" he said laughing. "I can't do that with a straight face! You're reaction was priceless!"

Kellin stepped back from me and kept laughing.

"Whore!" I said laughing and playfully hitting my arm.

"Ooh, kinky," he said winking at me before laughing again.

Then all of a sudden all of the lights shut off leaving us in total darkness.

"Well, fuck," Kellin sighed. "It does this shit all the time. Do you want me to turn the lights back on, or do you want to go do something else?"

I laughed. "I think we've played enough games for tonight. Now come here before I start flipping my shit!"

Kellin chuckled and wrapped his arm around me leading us out the door. Once he opened the door and we walked out, I tripped and began to fall before Kellin caught me. His face was close to mine, and I could feel his breathing on my skin. My heartbeat increased as he looked into my eyes.

"Rae?" he asked biting my lip. "Can I kiss you?"

My heartbeat increased more, and I slowly nodded my head.

His eyes looked away from mine and down at my lips. He hesitated before slowly moving his lips closer to mine and kissed me.

Kellin Quinn just kissed me. Me. I've only ever dreamed about kissing Kellin. I never thought that it would actually happen. There are so many girls that would love to kiss him, but he kissed me.

I blushed bright red and kissed him back before he pulled away. He looked back to my eyes and smiled. Blushing, I bit my lip.

Kellin smiled bigger. "Awh, you're blushing!"

I looked away from him, blushing more. "Shut up," I mumbled. "No, I'm not,"

Kellin laughed and untwined his fingers in mine. "Come on, Rae,"