"Fine." The alpha grumbled, leaving Beomgyu behind and storming off to his own class.

Beomgyu frowned and hissed as he touched his neck and felt a sting.

Both males were finally able to breathe. "You two should stop messing around with alphas, or they'll really get you."

The two males froze.

Clearly they were the ones being attacked.

"Yes sir." Both males mumbled, picking up their school bags and grabbing their items.

"Now, get to class." He scolded them. "Useless omegas." He muttered.

Soobin bit his lip to stop the tears. Now he really wanted to go home. This first day was already making it seem like college would be bad as highschool was.

"Come on Binnie, let's go." Beomgyu murmured, pulling the turtle neck of his sweater upwards more before reaching out for Soobin's hand, grabbing it and interlacing their fingers so they could walk to class together.

Soobin frowned, Beomgyu could be impulsive sometimes, but that was because of how caring he was. He could tell from the way that Beomgyu had deflated, that Beomgyu wasn't feeling too good anymore.

They finally got to class a few minutes late, but luckily for them, the professor was also late.

The two boys slid into seats in the back of the room near the other omegas. Not because they're forced to, but because they'd rather not have alphas bothering them during the lecture.

And if they were bothered by an alpha, it'd be their fault because they are the ones who "riled-up" the alpha.

Finally the professor entered the classroom and placed their books on the desk in the front. They then turned to the white board and wrote their name down.

"My name is Ahn Hye-Jin. You're all to call me Professor Ahn."

"Yes Professor Ahn." The students responded.

"Well.. seeing as this is our anatomy class. Let's begin by pairing up and filling out this worksheet to see how many parts of the body you all do and don't know. That includes the bodies of alphas, betas, and omegas. The pair with the most filled in portions doesn't have any assignments to do for this week."

Now the class was talking. Trying to get into groups and make partnerships that would help them to get good grades.

"I know it's the first day, so I will not bother to assign partners as none of you are that close yet. Please come pick your papers and get started, that's all you have to do for today, I'm leaving. Please turn it into my office in the next thirty minutes."

She grabbed her things again and left the classroom, leaving the worksheets on the table for the class to take.

Beomgyu looked at Soobin and the two males got to work, filling out the three papers and rushing to find Professor Ahn's office in less than ten minutes.

She was shocked at their speed but smiled at the omegas nevertheless. Then she frowned.

"What's your name?" She pointed to Beomgyu.

"U-uh B-Beomgyu. Choi Beomgyu.."

"Please.. go to the nurse.. there's bruising around your neck." She frowned and tilted her head before pointing at Soobin.

"Choi Soobin."

"Take him there."

"Yes Professor."

"You two are dismissed." She turned back to examine their papers while Soobin grabbed Beomgyu's hand to pull the male with him to find the nurse's office.

The two boys entered and the nurse immediatly knew what had happened. "Oh come with me, your friend can wait out here."

The two boys were separated and Soobin sat down in a chair, swinging his feet back and forth cutely.

"Uh.. is the nurse in?"

A tall handsome student spoke nervously.

Very handsome.

He could tell that the male was an alpha too because of his scent.

"Y-Yes.. she's there."

"Cool." The male brushed past the blushing Soobin and entered the office shutting the door behind himself.

Soobin placed his palms on his cheeks.

"What the fuck?" He whispered.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Ohoho~ this is the second chapter

Questions, comments or concerns?