Part Cuarenta y cinco

It was the middle of the day when Yoongi and Jimin had come out of the room. Yoongi had classes to teach, but he ignored them and continued to lay beside the younger boy. Hand in hand, both boys entered the kitchen in search of food. Jin was currently preparing lunch for the younger students who were outside in the heat. 

"Look who decided to show up!" Jin welcomed them in a teasing tone. Jimin could feel his cheeks heat up from embarrassment. "Jin, don't tease us," Jimin whined as Yoongi went over to prepare themselves something to eat as well. "Even if I do tease you, I'm happy you both have each other." Yoongi glanced at Jin confused by his comment.

"Shouldn't you be happy too? You finally have someone who likes you for being you and not your appearance." Jin stopped organizing the sandwiches he had prepared and turned to look at the two boys. "He will be leaving." Yoongi froze at the news and stood there not knowing what to do. Jimin turned to look at Yoongi, unsure of how he would react. 

To Jimin's surprise, Yoongi turned to the stove once again and continued to cook. The kitchen remained silent as both of the boys cooking were done. Yoongi had made ramen for both himself and Jimin. They ate in silence on the island while Jin had gone outside to deliver the food and drinks.  

"Yoongi, are you okay?" Jimin asked, he didn't want to seem afraid, but he was unsure of how he would reply. Yoongi took Jimin's hand in his and stared at the interlaced fingers. "I want to say I'm fine, but I would be lying. I'm hurt that he didn't tell me anything and I know if I see him anytime soon, I will blow." Jimin scooted closer to him and hugged him, "I'm sure everything will work out plus, you're no longer alone, you have me." Yoongi looked at Jimin he was truly grateful to have an amazing person by his side. 

Jungkook had stepped into the kitchen with Taehyung following behind him like a puppy. "Hey, Yoongi, Namjoon wants to speak to us." Yoongi quickly slurped his remaining noodles and stood up. He bent down to kiss Jimin for some reassurance and walked out the kitchen with Jungkook behind. Taehyung had decided to stay back because it seemed like they would be talking about something important. 

Yoongi already had an idea of Namjoon wanted to talk about and decided that he was going to listen before yelling at him. He just hoped Namjoon had a good solution to all of this. They finally reached their room and entered silently. Namjoon was sitting on his bed with hands on his lap. They all stayed in silence, not knowing who should say something first. 

Finally, Namjoon decided to break it. "I have to return home." Jungkook got surprised by the news and quickly made his way over to him. "What do you mean? What about us?" Namjoon stood up from his bed and looked at them. "Mount Olympus needs a leader and I'm next in line. I have to go, everyone is unsure of what to do, but I know. Yoongi and you will be fine without me." 

Yoongi scoffed at his statement, "We will. We can manage without you, but what about Jin? Do you know how he feels?" Namjoon remained silent. He had talked to Jin about him returning home, but nothing else was said. "Of course you don't know! I was going to stay silent and let you deal with your romance shit, but you can't just do that to him. He let you in, and now you can't just leave him," Yoongi glared at his cousin. 

Jungkook had remained silent and just watched between them. He let a small smile fall onto his face before he fully focused on Yoongi. "You are also hiding something." Yoongi's anger was soon replaced by my shock. He wasn't sure what Jungkook was talking about, but he had an idea. "How do you know? I haven't talked to anyone about it." Jungkook let out a small chuckle, "You forget that we grew up together, I know when you are hiding something."

Yoongi walked closer to him and wrapped his arms around the younger boy. "I'm sorry." Jungkook stayed in his arms and hugged him tighter. Jungkook soon felt tears prickling his eyes. "It's okay, your dad needs you. Plus, I won't be alone, I have Taehyung with me. Maybe we could stay in charge of the academy." Namjoon and Yoongi would no longer be with Jungkook, but it was okay because Jungkook was not the young boy he used to be. 

I hope everyone is taking care of themselves with everything that is happening. And I know you all may have heard, but please stay in your homes if you can. On the other hand, the next update will be the last chapter :) I'm not really proud of my work for this book, but I hope you all have enjoyed the journey.