the day of part 4

*Bellamy

As I throw raven I kick off the board as hard as I can. I force myself to keep my eyes open as i approach the ledge.

I wasnt going to make it. I out stretch my arms and latch onto the side of the ledge.

My legs dangle like dead weight beneath me. I feel 4 sets of hands griping my arms and wrists. I try and pull myself up with there help.

I fall into someone's lap my head on there stomach. I feel them grip my head hugging me into them.

I open my eyes to find clarkes teary ones. We scramble to stand up,  when we do we latch onto each other holding tight.

 We scramble to stand up,  when we do we latch onto each other holding tight

"I thought I'd lost you!" Clarke says, her voice full of fear. I pull her tighter into my chest.

"You'll never lose me Clarke." I tell her pulling away. "Good thing you got these!" She says jokingly squeezing my biceps.

I flex on her a little causing her to laugh. She stops suddenly, as if she remembers how mad at me she is.

Seeing me holding raven must've ruined my chances even more. I run my hand through my hair awkwardly looking to the rest of the group.

They all looked frightened but ok. Murphy had raven in his arms, she looked pissed.

I dont care, for the moment all I can think about was clarke in my arms again.

When we get outside we see our small town in ruins. The roads were cracked, buildings were no longer standing, There were bodys scattered all over.

I watch clarkes hand go to her mouth before she throws up again. I want to rush to her side but I know she will push me away again.

We start walking when the ground starts to shake. I look around frantically trying to find a safe place to wait it out.

"Over here!" I yell running on shaky legs towards the football field. "Ahhh! Murphy!" I hear raven scream. I turn around to see them on the ground,

Murphys unconscious. I see Clarke rush to raven, she picks her up. "Bellamy! Get Murphy!" She says running again.

I pick Murphy up and stare down at his emotionless features, he has blood gushing from the side of his head. I start to run, my legs were threatening to give out but I pushed on.

I stumbled onto the field falling onto Murphy. I hear him groan beneath me.

I quickly stand up, I reach down to help him up to. When I'm done making sure he was ok I walked over to Clarke.

I took raven from her arms. I see her give me a look before turning away. Shes jealous, broken.

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Monty

I watch clarke turn from Bellamy with tears in her eyes. I clutch Harper tighter closing my eyes.

When the shaking finally stops its dark out. Were all siting in a semi circle staring at each others sad faces.

I'm holding harpers hand her head resting against my shoulder. Murphy and Emori were the same way. Since raven can't sit by herself so her head is resting on bellamys lap.

Clarke was laying down a few feet away looking at the stars. I wanted to punch Bellamy, to yell at raven, couldn't they see what they were doing to her.

Did they not care? I roll my eyes. "Wanna lay down?" I ask Harper, I was trying to prevent doing what I wanted to do so bad. She nods we lay on the ground.

It's not long before she falls asleep. I shimmy away from her, sitting up I see bellamy staring at clarke.

"Cant you see your hurting her?" I ask impatiently. "But out." Bellamy says not taking his eyes off of her.

"No Bellamy shes my best friend! I can't just sit here and watch her heart break again! I thought you changed when you started helping her! But no your still the same bully that slept with his so called "best friend" while you were with her! Do you think I would do something like that to Harper? No you know why because I actually love her!" I yell not caring if it woke the others up.

"You done?" He asks side eyeing me. "God Bellamy your pathetic." I grumble laying down beside harper again.

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Clarke

I stifle a cry as I awake from a nightmare. "God bellamy your pathetic." I hear monty say. What were they talking about?

I wait 10 minutes hoping that they had fallen asleep. When I sit up I see bellamy also sitting up awake.

"Bad dream?" He asks looking at the ground. "Something like that." I reply stretching my arms above my head.

"Look Clarke I-" Bellamy starts before I cut him off, "you really wanna talk about it with her laying in your lap?" I ask nodding my head at his lap.

He sighs, "we weren't together yet.." he says looking at the sky. "How long before then?" I ask with a bite.

"While you were in the hospital..." he whispers. I couldn't breath. "Well I hope you guys are happy together."

I say standing. I start to walk away expecting him to follow. He doesn't.

When I get about a mile away from the school that's when I stop. I scream slamming my fist into the brick wall of a broken building.

I sink to the ground sobbing. He stayed at my house, comforting me in my time of need.

He claimed to love me. Why? Why would he do this? I eventually fall asleep curled in a ball next to a broken McDonald's.

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Murphy

Why didnt he follow her? Why didnt he drop raven and run after clarke? Why was he still with us? why is she gone?

"Why didnt you follow her dude?" I ask a blank faced bellamy. "I messed up. I dont know how to fix it man." He whispers looking behind me in the direction clarke went.

I watch him move ravens head and start running. "Atta boy." I say closing my eyes and snuggling into Emori.