"What are you doing Anthony?"

ANTHONY LOPEZ
"I want all the things here tomorrow!" I shouted while slamming my hands on the table. They all were suddenly silent, "What? Why the fuck are you quite?!"

"S-Sir, all the things will be arriving after tomorrow" I sighed while my hands went throw my hair. "Meeting is over," I said coldly and stood up.

How is she right now? Is she alright? Is she hurt? Has she eaten? What is she doing right now? Is she angry at me? Will she come back? She has to, I can't be without her.

I decided not to think about her and went to check on some patients. I was on my way to the 3rd floor when I saw some of the juniors running around.

"What is going on here?!" I shouted and walked towards them. When they saw me they, went silent and stood still. "Do you think this is a playground uh?! Work probably or find another hospital!" "S-Sorry, Mr. Lopez"

I turned around and went to the 3rd floor. I checked some of the patients and went back to my office.

I called David to ask him if there were any surgeries today, I told him that I will do all the surgeries today. That was the only way not to think about her.

I stood up and went to the surgery room. I got ready for the surgery and then started the surgery.

When I came out from the fifth surgery it was 3 pm. I sighed and was on my way to my office when I heard the voice I've wanted to hear the whole day.

"Anthy?" I turned around and saw her standing there. As always she had colorful clothes and a hijab that matched her outfit. "Uh, my! Dr. Lopez is smiling"

I didn't realize I was smiling till I heard some nurses talking about it. I walked towards Zoya at full speed and pulled her into a tight hug.

"I missed you" I whispered while hugging her tighter. I heard her chuckled and then I felt her small hands on my back. I closed my eyes and inhaled her sweet scent.

As always she scent was sweet, and as always she smelled like vanilla. "Aren't you going to let go of me?" She said while patting me on my back.

I chuckled and hugged her tighter than before, "No, never" I whispered. She pulled away and looked at me with a smile. How can she still smile? How can she smile after everything that happened to her?

My Zoya is really a strong one. I'm happy that she can still smile, I will do anything to make her smile, even if it means to kill someone.

"How come you are still at work?" I was going to answer her when I heard David's voice. "Sir, why don't you take the rest of the day off? You have been overworking yourself today... If not then you should eat lunch before returning to work"

"You've been overworking yourself?" She asked while looking at me with a glare. "What? No, he is lying" I looked at him with a glare, I tried to tell him with my eyes to leave but he looked at me confused.

"Is something wrong sir?" I sighed and looked at him, "Yes, if you don't go then you may be fired" I whispered to him. David being David had to open his mouth.

"Mr. Lopez, I've worked with you for 6 years and in those 6 I've learned that you would never fire me... I will leave now, I have a surgery to attend to"

"Yes, please, go ahead" He bowed and walked away. I sighed in relief and looked at Zoya. She was looking at her arms crossed her chest and was shooting me death glares.

"You didn't answer me, Dr. Lopez? You've been overworking?" I was going to say so no but stopped. Should I?

"Yeah, why do you care?" She was taken back by it, it seemed like she didn't expect me to say it. "Because I'm your friend" Ouch, that hurt.

"And?" "And friends care about each other. I don't want you to overwork, you worry me if you will overwork"

"I will do it again and again," I said but I regarded it after saying it. I've never seen her this angry. "OUCH!" She suddenly grabbed my ear and held it tightly.

"Ouch! S-Sweetie pie, it hurts!" I yelped out in pain. She started to walk with my hair in her hand. "Does it hurt? Well, that's how I feel when you overwork"

She said while dragging me to the canteen. All the doctors and nurses were looking at me. "Sweetie pie, please. Everyone respects me a lot here, I don't want them to think that I'm weak in front of girls"

She stopped and let go of my ear, I sighed and rubbed my ear. "I have something to ask you?" She was suddenly serious. I've never seen her like this, she wasn't only serious but also nervous.

"What is it?" "Not, here... Can we go out?" I nodded and told her to wait for me here so I could get my car keys and my blazer. I came back and saw her outside the hospital.

I took her to a nearby café and ordered drinks and something to eat for us. "So what was it that you wanted to ask" "I just wanted to know something, Mia keeps telling me it but I wanted to hear it from you"

She said while playing with her hands. I knew that she was nervous and was serious.

What is that she wants to ask? "Ask anything you want to" She took a deep breath and looked at me.

"D-Do you like me?" 

PLEASE READ!!!
Hello, everyone, I hope you all are doing good. Coronavirus is everywhere now, please take care of yourselves, your elders, and youngers. Wash your hands, don't go out too much and don't be near a place where there too many people. In Denmark, everything is closed, from shopping centers to schools and universities. To all the doctors and nurses out there, thank you soo much. You are doing something which not many people would have done.

Take care, everyone...