"Oh my God, Kaden, look at our baby girl!" Ava squeals in excitement and I turn my head to see Aleksio and Lily dancing together. Aleksio has a wide smile on his face as he holds hands with my little girl. "Isn't it cute!"

"No." I look away and Ava pouts at me. "Lily is going to be single for a very long time." Then I dismiss the conversation by placing a kiss on Ava's soft lips.

The DJ then announces its time for our wedding dance and I start to get nervous.

"Come on, babe." Ava grins and drags me onto the dance floor.

I cast everyone a nervous smile as we make our way into the middle.

My beautiful wife raises her arms to wrap around my neck as I place my hands on her waist.

She gives me a loving smile when James Arthur starts playing. "Don't be nervous." I nod my head and start to relax as the music continues to play.

Everyone surrounds us on the edge of the dance floor, most of them taking pictures.

"I love you." Ava reaches up and kisses me on the lips.

"And I love you."

Towards the end of the song, Lily runs onto the dance floor. I pick her up and keep one arm wrapped around Ava.

Alice walks over with Liam and Ava takes him out of her arms.

"Daddy, you finally have your princess." Lily beams as she wraps her little arms around my neck

My eyes begin to water as I realise that we are all together sharing this beautiful moment.

My little family, all in my arms.

The song finishes and everyone else joins us on the dance floor, congratulating us.

***

"Please be good, Lily." Ava tells her, smothering her in kisses.

Elijah and Alice have offered to look after their Godchildren for the night, which is great.

"I will, mummy." She then looks at me. "Daddy?" She looks up at me with her big brown eyes.

"Yes." I clench my jaw, knowing I'm not going to be able to say no to her.

"Can Aleksio......."

"No. I love you, princess." I leave no room for an answer and pick up Ava, walking us to our room.

"I can't wait to sit you on my dick." I whisper in her ear and feel her shudder.

"Mmm." Is her only response. "Let's have a bath together first."

"How about we fuck in the bath?" I place her down on her feet so I can open the door. She rolls her eyes and walks into the room. 

"This is nice." Ava says, admiring the room.

"Let me run the bath

"Let me run the bath." I strip off my clothes and then begin to run the bath. I can feel Ava's stare on my back and I smirk.

"Do you like the view, baby?" No answer. I turn my head and look to see lust all over her face. "I said, do you like the view, baby?" She blinks and then smiles.

"Help me out of this dress?" She turns around and I slowly make my way back over to her. I take my time unzipping the dress and I make sure to skim my fingers against her soft back.

"Let me make love to you in that bathtub." I whisper against her neck. Her dress falls to her feet and she steps out of it, revealing her white lace underwear.

"Come on then." She grabs my hand and we stand by the large tub, the bubbly water slowly rising.

Ava takes her underwear off, leaving her bare and I instantly get hard.

"Is the temperature okay?" She dips her finger into the soapy water and nods her head. I get in first and then she follows but I furrow my eyebrows when she sits across from me.

"You're my husband." She admires the ring on her finger.

"You're my wife." I pull her over to me, so she is straddling my waist, her chest brushing against mine.

She stares at me intensely and I slowly close my eyes as she then begins to lay soft kisses on my neck.

Without any words she grabs hold of my dick and sinks down onto it. She moans in my ear and I clench my jaw at how good she feels around me.

"Are we making a baby right now?" I open my eyes and just catch her rolling hers.

"I'm on the pill, nice try." She then removes the hairband from my hair. "I like your hair when it's out freely." She winks and threads her fingers through the strands.

I moan loudly when she begins to move her hips against mine.

"I'm making love to you all night." I tell her.

"I'm loving you forever." My body warms at her words and I feel like my life is finally complete.

"I love you my Queen."

Ava was always the missing puzzle in my life and now that I have her, she really does and always will Complete Me.

The End

A/N
ATTENTION PEEPS.
There will be an epilogue to this book, however a lot of people have said they want a book about Lily and Aleksio. If you want a book about them then please comment with a '🌸' random I know, lmao. If I get a lot of people then I will consider making a sequel to this book told in Lily's POV, obviously she will be much older as the story will be about her.
Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote ❤️