15

Chapter Fifteen| Ava
*sexual content*

"Baby." Kaden breathes out, tightening his grip on my waist. "You don't know what you're saying."

"I do." I smile and grind myself into him. "I want you inside me." I whisper and then lean down to bite his earlobe.

"Fuck!" He clenches his eyes shut. "Angel, are you sure you........."

"You can take me on your desk?" I bite my lip and that's all it takes before he is sitting me on his desk and pulling my jeans off.

"You'd like that?" He growls out, whilst pulling my thong off.

"Kaden!" I scold when he throws it towards the door.

"You don't need them baby." He then gets on his knees and looks up at me, smirking.

"What are you doing?" I try and close my legs but he keeps them spread.

"I wanna taste my Angel." Before I can protest he buries his face in my pussy.

"O-oh fuck, Kaden." I grab hold of his hair, making him moan. The vibrations enhancing the pleasure.

"Does my Angel like that?" He smirks and then continues. His tongue rubbing my clit.

"Yes, don't stop." I breathe out, grinding against him.

I can feel my climax building, however Kaden pulls away making me whine.

He stands up and pulls his suit trousers and boxers down. My eyes widen at his large size. "You know what Kaden, I think I've changed my mind." I give him a timid smile, he chuckles and starts to rub himself in front of me.

"But baby, I've just got you nice and wet." He pouts and then rubs the head of his dick on my clit. "You don't want your man." He moans out as he pushes the head of his dick into me and then pulls out again.

Fuck it, I've changed my mind again.

"I want you, baby." I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"Tell me again." He whispers against my lips.

"I. Want. You. Baby." I gasp when he thrusts into me.

"You feel so good, Angel. Perfect for me." He continues to thrust into me and buries his head in the crook of my neck. "My girl." He mumbles.

"You feel so good." I moan. "You mean so much to me, Kaden." I look at him and see his eyes brighten.

His thrusts get quicker, his hand then makes it's way down my body and starts to rub my clit. The sound of our skin connecting fills his office.

I arch my back and moan loudly when I feel my orgasm building up, my walls start to clench tightly around his thick length.

"You close?" He groans and I nod my head.

"Keep going." I breathe out.

"Come for me baby." I clench my eyes shut when I feel my stomach clench.

"Fuck!" I throw my head back, while my walls rapidly clench and pulse around Kaden's thick length.

"That's it!" Kaden's thrusts get more rapid before he pulls out and comes on my thighs. "My god, woman!" He groans in pleasure. "That's it Ava."

"That was amazing!" I beam and wrap my arms around him, hugging him tightly.

"More than amazing." Kaden winks and sits on his chair. He pulls open a draw from his desk and grabs a box of tissues, he leans forward and cleans up the mess on my legs. "I wanted to come in you so bad." My eyes widen at his confession.

"Woah, no babies." I giggle and he looks up at me.

"No babies, yet." He gets up and goes to pick up my thong, he then hands it to me.

"No babies anytime soon." I playfully roll my eyes at him.

We both put our clothes back on and walk out of his office.

"You are so lucky your daughter is asleep because you two motherfuckers are loud as hell!" Luciano pipes up when we walk into the kitchen.

He is sat on the kitchen island drinking a cup of tea.

"Kaden!" He mimics me, shaking his hands about. I laugh at his childish behaviour.

"Shut the fuck up, brother." Kaden rolls his eyes and then wraps his arms around my waist. "Is my girl, hungry." He asks, kissing my neck.

"Hmmmm." I turn around and smile, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You two are so in love with one another." Luciano smiles and then walks out of the kitchen.

Shit, shit, shit.

I look away from Kaden and mentally scold Luciano for leaving us in an awkward situation.

"Look at me." Kaden demands and gently grabs hold of my chin, making me look up at him. His bright eyes look at me intensely.

"You mean a lot to me too." He kisses my lips and then pulls away. "Now lets get my Ava fed, yeah."

***

I'm currently sat in the bath. Thinking.

Overthinking.

Do I love Kaden?

Yes.

What happens if he doesn't love me back?

I sigh to myself.

A knock on the door grabs my attention. "Angel, you've been in there a while, Lily wants to watch a film with us in bed." I hear Kaden's calming voice.

"Okay, I'll be out in a few." I quickly get out of the bath tub and dry myself off and lotion my body. I put on Kaden's boxers and one of his t-shirt's, then make my way out of his en suite.

"Avey." Lily beams, I smile at her.

She's sat in the middle of the bed, clad in her Disney princess pyjamas. "Hey, sweetie." I get in next to her and she climbs onto my lap.

"Daddy says we are going to watch a horror film." She smiles brightly. "What's horror? Daddy says it's funny." She tilts her head

My eyes widen and I shake my head. Kaden walks in and smirks at me.

"You ready to watch the film, my beautiful girls." He turns the light off and then climbs in next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Kaden we are not watching a horror film!" I scold him, cuddling Lily closer to me. "Lily is four, she doesn't need to be traumatised."

"Awww, I was looking forward to watching a horror with my two favourite girls." He playfully pouts.

"Princess and the Frog?" Lily looks between me and her father, fluttering her long eye lashes at us.

"Okay, sweetie." I kiss her on the forehead and then cuddle up to Kaden.

Halfway through the film, Lily has fallen asleep on my chest and I can feel myself drifting off in Kaden's arms.

I close my eyes and just listen to the film playing in the background.

Kaden must think I'm asleep because what he says next makes my heart skip a beat.

"I love you, Ava."

💛