I raise my head and peck Zander on the lips. Before I could even take a step away from him, I heard his growl quietly. "Don't give me that. Kiss me properly." He demands making me bite my lip.

I press my lips onto his once again and this time open my mouth allowing his tongue to coax mine, his hands wander over my body landing on my hips, his fingers rubbing circles. I lift my hands and run my hands through his hair and tug on the luscious locks, eliciting a groan from Zander. That noise awoke something deep in me and I began to wrap my legs around his waist, and moan into his mouth when he places his hands onto my round ass. 

"Woah..." I hear a small voice say and immediately rip my mouth from Zanders to see where the voice came from. I let my legs fall and turn around, all while Zander laid wet kisses on my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

I gasp as I made eye contact with a little boy, probably around the age of six. I immediately elbow Zander and hear him grunt.

"Zander, there's a kid!" I whisper aggressively and he lets go of me and stands next to me.

"EWWW! YOU WERE DOING KISSY WISSY AND YOU JUST GAVE HIM THE COOTIES!!" Cringe. Absolute cringe. The boy screeches out at us, looking at us with a scrunched up face. 

Zander lets out a laugh as he found it incredibly funny as apparently girls had 'cooties'. 

"Hey, don't worry. I'd get cooties from her any day because she's so beautiful." Zander reassures the boy, a smile in his voice. I felt my heart literally skip a beat and I'm not going to lie, my vagina got a slight heartbeat from his words. They were so sweet and they made me feel amazing, I felt a smile erupt on my face.

The boy doesn't appreciate what Zander said and stomps his feet like a brat. "NO, cooties are nasty! You have the cooties! I'm telling my mummy you have cooties!" He huffs and runs off to wherever.

When he's out of sight, Zander and I turn to each other and begin laughing together. That was the weirdest thing ever.

~~~

"Enjoy your session." Once we were done watching an introductory video, we enter along with other kids and adults. I was astonished to see multiple trampolines and even a bouncy castle looking assault course. 

"Woah..." I whisper with the same smile etched onto my face. I could feel a stare burning my head and I turn to look at Zander to see him watching me take it all in with a look on his face I couldn't decipher. 

"What?" I asked with a goofy smile, he shakes his head in response.

"Nothing, where to first?" Zander asks and I point straight away to the assault course. It should be so easy.

~~~

I regret saying that so much, I may be a werewolf but I had to admit, I was out of shape. Of course, Zander breezed through it while I struggled. Maybe not as much as the humans but more than I should've. I really needed to train with Zander.

"Come on, climb up." There was a wall climb and well, I was struggling. 

Someone below me was trying to help me up. "Come on, jump and I'll push you up and he'll grab you." A man said and Zander growled menacingly.

Get off it Zander, I just need help. I mind link Zander before he decides to jump down and rip out the guy's jugular.

Fine but if so much as touches you for a second longer, I'm going to use rip his hands off and  shove them up his ass. Zander replies grumply. How nice.

"Okay, on three. One, two, three!" I jump and I feel the guys hands on my ass as he pushes me up squeezing slightly making me shiver in disgust, it was majorly uncomfortable. Zander pulls me up instantaneously wanting me to be away from the man.