Chapter three

[ello lovelies! The pic is Xavier (I do not own that pic it's a tumblr dude.) I hope you enjoy the story. and the very attractive man up there^^^ just sayin]

Xavier's pov

Walking on my sister and her mate getting in the moment was probably one of the most awkward moments of my life. shortly after that they came down stairs as I made jokes about them in the beginning of dinner. It's a good thing I helped mom cook growing up because if I do say so my self in a great cook! I made the stakes, mashed potatoes, green beans and for our drinks I bought sweet red wine.

The complemented me on dinner and the choice of drinks. we were all super tired tired so we went off to bed.

A week has passed by mom and dad are freaking out on me for disappearing and not telling them why or where too. It's better this way. Kaylee is very deter and to find out how we know each other and what this bond means. I'm scared to tell her. What if she freaks out over the whole thing, she is so convinced that Tom is her father but really he isn't Jace is aka our father. I want to rip Tom to shreds!

Now I'm sitting in my room drawing and thinking. "Xavier can I come in? I would like to speak to you." it sounds like Paige. "Yeah come in." Why is she at my door? She came in and locked the door. "Kaylee is asleep so now is the best time to talk to you." I nod my head trying to hide my confusion.

"Time to get right to the point, what is with you and my mate? Because if your going to try something with her or hurt her I will kill you. Now you tell the story between you two." she looked right into my eyes. You know if she wasn't me sisters mate I would really want her. Honestly I do want her... The drinking I did making my head fussy and not thinking right. I didn't have it in me to stop my self. I grabbed the back of her head and smashed her lips to mine. "she's my sister." she looked at me like I was fucking crazy.

Next thing I know she slaps me right across the face. "How dear you. How dear you kiss me and if she is your sister how dear you for kissing you sister mate. You stink and taste like alcohol. are you fucking kidding me! You have no fucking clue what she's been through or still is going through!"

Everything she said was a huge slap in the face and the real slap helped me sober up real quick. I chased after her pulling her out side. "LET GO OF ME!" He yelled punching my chest and arms. "Listen to me damn it!" She stopped struggling "What all do you know about what happened to my sister? You can't keep this from me. I know I fucked up kissing you but I was drunk but just sobered up when you hit me and kept hitting me with your words. so spit it out girly!" She kept a straight face removing me hands causing me pain. "I don't need to tell you anything. But I will tell you this, if you EVER put your hands on me again I will destroy you. I'm not some helpless girl. I have other gifts then just changing into a wolf. Understand me pretty boy?!" She turns and walks back into the cabin.

Fuck me I just messed up royally.

"Xavier!" I hear Kaylee yelling. I take off up the stairs to see a very pissed off Kaylee. "You kissed my mate!? What the hell is wrong with you?!" She starts coming at me "Whoa hey there calm down I was drinking and wasn't very sober but I am now! I didn't mean to.." "And why did I hear you telling her in your sister!? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" I stair at her with disbelief no way she heard all that. "I wake up and go try to find Paige to hear you to talking about ME and then her slap you. I hid when you guys walked out to continue whatever it was you two were doing before."

I wait for her to finish yelling at me in hopes she will calm down.

"Kaylee let's talk okay ? I can sort everything out. You know I'm telling the truth you can feel the bond."

"I'm done talking to you to night I'm going back to bed. Maybe tomorrow I won't want to rip ur throat out every time you open your mouth."