Chapter six

[hello lovies I know I haven't uploaded thing have been busy with work and school but it's all good! I tired to upload a couple days ago but it wouldn't let me so I'm doing it now! I'm truly am sorry !! I love you all please enjoy!]

~Kaylees pov~

Paige and Xavier have been acting weird since he got off the phone. He said mom and dad are coming, honestly I don't know if I'm ready to meet them just yet.. I want to know where I come from and know the whole truth but at the same time I do t want to talk about what happened to me, I know they are going to ask.

I few minutes have passed by and Xavier is texting like crazy I know it's about me. I decide to get up and go for a walk around the house out side. I just need to clear my head so much is about to happen and change but I guess all I've ever known was change.

The sun feels good on my face and I take it all in. the way the water is still the, way the breeze feels everything. I can't help but think what if he hadn't taken me, would I be happier? Less scared of being touched ? Would I have ever met Paige? I love her with all my heart yet I'm still scared to let her touch me in ways that mates should want to be touched and handled. Maybe that's why she is acting weird, maybe she thinks I don't want her to be my mate..

If that's what she thinks she must be crazy because who ever wouldn't want her is insane, she beautiful, funny, smart, loyal I would be crazy to not want her.

My wolf is complaining to be free she wants to run stretch her legs a bit and work out our frustrations. I agree with her a run would be perfect.

I take off my clothes and shift in to my wolf. I'm still not used to the pain just yet, after all he never did let me shift. I was always to weak from starving and my body couldn't take it.

Running around playing in the water feeling so free from worry out here a girl could get to used to this. I did this for what seemed like a couple minutes but I guess was really two hours, because out came Paige with a worried look on her face looking for me. I stop in my tracks and run to her to try and comfort her. I don't like seeing that look upon her face.

"Kaylee there you are! Don't scare me like that I thought you took off!" I bow my head and rub it against her hand trying to tell her I'm sorry which I'm guessing she understood because she smiled at me that beautiful smile but it was different this time it didn't reach her eyes. I decide to just let it go maybe she's just worried about meeting my parents, so am I.

"Your parents are almost here you should probably shift back and go take a shower. You kinda smell like wet dog." she lets out a cute little laugh and pets my face. I jump up on her and start licking her face.

"Babyyyy stoooop ittt." she pushing on me while laughing. I sigh and get off her pushing her into the house with my head.

"Okay okay I'm going." She waves her hand in the air like she just don't care haha just kidding but she did wave her hand in the air.

I can't ever get tired of the way she walks with such power and sexiness. I gotta get my head out my dream clouds and get to the shower before she yells at me for not listening to her.

~~a few minute later~~

I get out of the shower and put on a pare or black skinny jeans and a red plad-shirt and my black combat boots. I decide to just put my hair up in a messy bun and put son mascara on and I'm ready to go.

"Kaylee, their here babe." I turn around to see Paige in my doorway.

"You look cute." I tell her and she smiles at me "So do you baby."

She really does look cute! She's in a high waisted leather black skater skirt with a white tank top and a deme jacket. her hair is straight and she did her make up like mine. She's so beautiful.

I follow her down the hall she stops and faces me. "Are you alright?" I look at her worried. "Yeah I just want to make sure you're ready for this." she takes me hand and I flinch at first but relax. "Baby I'm okay I can handle this just stay next to me the whole time please I need you." I say and then give her a kiss on the cheek.

We make it to the room where I'm guessing my mother is seated next to my father. You can see how much I look like them in ways and it honestly scary. Maybe I wasn't ready.

They stop talking and look at me. the woman starts to get teary eyed and the man looks like he wants to cry like the woman is.

"Hello. My name is Kaylee. I'm sorry I really don't know what to say. Um would anyone like something do drink I can make coffee?"

The woman starts laughing, and I don't mean a light laugh I mean straight up cracking up. "She just like me. So awkward that it's cute!" The man starts laughing as well. "You're right!" He says and and wipes some tears off his wife's face.

"Hello Kaylee. I'm your real mother my name is Lilly and this" she points at the man "is your father Jace. he kept the name I picked for you. Kaylee I loved that name I knew I would have a daughter name Kaylee when I was 7 years old. your beautiful." she finished with a proud smile but it soon fades. "But the monster took you from me. I didn't get to see your first steps, hear your first words, be your tooth fairy, nun of that I'm so sorry. I never gave up looking for you though. We would never give up on you."

Tears were falling down my face now uncontrollably. I never knew anyone would even care enough to look for me. Tom always told me that no one will ever love me or try to save me but turns out I had people this whole time looking for for me.

My mother Lilly and father Jace. see that in my head sound wrong but in my heart feels right.

Paige reaches over and wipes my tears off my face and hugs me to her.

My parents look between us. My mother gets a huge smile on her face but my father looks conflicted.
"And who might this young lady be?" Mom asks.

"This is Paige she's my mate."

My mothers smile gets even bigger but my fathers looks almost angry maybe even dissapointed.

"I'm so happy for you honey she's beautiful." mom says. "right dear?" She looks at Jace and he just shakes his head yes. you can tell he's not happy about it which makes me feel uncomfortable.

Now time to get down to business I'm sure you don't feel comfortable with the idea of telling us about what your life was like with that monster yet but we need to bring you home honey. It's time. Many people have missed you and we can protect you there." my mother finishes and stands up smiling at me.

"Take me home? Protect me? Are you crazy I can't do that I can't put your lies in danger like that. Tom will rip any one apart to get to me that stands in his way."

I can't put my family in danger. I need to run Paige needs to stay with them. they all need to be far away from me. I can't do this.