Chapter five

[ello my lovelies! I know I need to update quicker! My phone is broken and shattered and hard to write a lot on but I'm trying, promise. Also if anyone comments rude shit about lesbians again I'll block you from reading my story. Don't like lesbians than stop fucking reading my story. Thank you have a wonderful day.]

~Paige's pov~

My mother.. or should I call her the monster I'm always trying to get the approval of. She's a massive slut bag! She told me about the story on how her place was taken by a bitch wolf but in honesty, they found out that they were mates and fell in love and forgave each other. She told me all about them and honestly they sound really happy together. I didn't want to be apart of this because they already had a hard life they lost their child bc of Mr. Crazy and now this. she found out who their daughter was and sent me after her. she wanted me to befriend her and get in with the pack and then take them down. I can't though... because I fell in love with her. I only love her, never hurt her. Her past is filled with dark secrets of what happened to her even though she isn't completely ready to tell me I'll stand by her and give my life for her.

I have in my arms she's passed out completely. She woke up from a nightmare screaming and crying I didn't know what to do so I just held her trying to calm he down.
I can hear her brother walking around his room. I don't know why he would kiss me.. maybe bc they're twins he feels as if I might be his mate. Not going to lie I do feel a little pull to him but it's not a mate thing I know she's my mate not him. I know she will forgive him though, after all they're family.

I kiss her head before carefully getting out of the bed to take a shower. I kinda smell bad after all we have been running. Don't judge me. She's still passed out as I make my way to the bathroom.

~Kaylees pov~

I woke up to an empty bed. I start freaking out a bit till I heard the shower turn on. I take a deep breath and lay there on my back. I decide to go eat something.

I get to the kitchen and see my 'brother' eating a bowl of cereal.

"Kaylee can we please talk at least hear me out!?" Xavier looks at me with pleading eyes. honestly it's to early for us to start fighting so I just nod my head yes.

"Okay, I know I fucked up with kissing Paige last night trust me I wish I didn't. I had been drinking and my wolf kinda just did it. I'm so sorry you know I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt you. You're my twin sister although you look more like mom then I do." He looks down at his hand and stays quite for a few minutes so before he can say anything I start.

"Xavier." he looks up at me with tear filled eyes. "will you tell me about our parents later, when Paige gets out of the shower?" He nods his head yes.

I make Paige and I some breakfast she comes down and we eat. I tell her that Xavier is going to tell us about his and my parents, the story on how I was taken.

~Xavier's pov~

I sit there with them both looking at me, the nerves are kicking in but I have to talk about. I sigh "Okay back before we were born mom and dad had some trouble with a rouge. He was moms ex who lost his fucking mind! That's who thought was your father." her face turns pale by the thought of him. I continue. "He took our mom and beat her tried to kill our dad set up a small army with the help of another who wanted our mom for himself who need up with a mate from our pack. Someone helped our mom get her strength back and saved her life. They got her back to our pack and he didn't come after her again will a week or so after we were born. He took you and left a note to our mom." By this point my sister is in tears and Paige is holding her trying to comfort her. "Kaylee we never stopped trying to find you."

"Why did he take me aren't you the future alpha?" She looks at me with tears rolling down her face. I look at the ground not wanting to answer her question. honestly I don't know how to answer her. I don't know if I'll be alpha, it could be her or me.

"Babe the thing about twins being born by the alpha only one gets to be alpha. normally if it's a girl and boy the boy becomes alpha but in some cases it's the girl can become alpha. They challenge each other to see who comes out on top." Paige kisses Kaylee's cheek.

"She's right Kaylee. We will have to face one another to see who becomes alpha."

~kaylees pov~

Me!? I might be alpha that's not possible I don't know how packs work I'm not even really apart of the pack! They don't know me I would never make a good alpha to them I'm way to damaged.

"You can be alpha Xavier. I can't I don't even know how to be. You would be better for the job. I would only get in the way." I look up at him and he gives me a disapproving look. "what it's true Xavier I was taken from the pack I don't know anyone there they would shun me as soon as they found out that my mate is a female I can't produce an offspring to continue our line. Only you can."

"That's not true Kaylee. you don't know of my mate will be female or male no one knows that. Plus the producing is all up to the moon goddess. We can't see the future. You're strong you could make a wonderful alpha. Paige would make a wonderful luna as well."

"Wow keep me out of this. I don't know how I would be ruling over a pack."

I can't do this. I get up and run out side. I know Paige is following me and that's okay.

I stop running when I get to a lake surrounded but trees. It's so beautiful. There are trees in the water even. The trees leaves are all red and organ he the change in the wheatear where we are is beautiful. Paige comes up behind and wraps her arms around my body. Hugging me to her. "Whatever happens I'm with you hundred percent."

~Xavier's pov~

"Mom"
"XAVIER WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!? I have been worried sick are you okay? Are you hurt!? Where are you!?"
"Mom please calm down. I'm fine I'm at the cabin in the the woods where the lake is."
"Where you trying to give me a heart attack!?"
"No but you need to come ASAP. I found her."
"..... We're on our way."