Chapter 10

[Hello lovelies!! So sorry it has taken me awhile to update this story been rather busy! Family came to visit out of the blue but here's the update y'all have been asking for!]

*WARNING LESBIAN SEX!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*

~Kaylees pov~

I pin Paige's hand above her head kissing her deeply. The way her lips fit perfectly with my own, I grab a hold of her bottom lip with my teeth pulling on it causing her to take a sharp breath using it to my advantage by deepening the kiss. Exploring ever inch of her as I could.

Her right hand finds it's way to my hair tugging on it as if she was scared I would run away from her. My hands roam all over her body feeling my way down grabbing her hips I pull her closer to my body if that was even possible.

Her hands go to the hem of my short tugging at it "Off. Now." Her demand making a shiver of pleasure run through me. Doing as she wished I tug off my shirt as she does the same to herself. I take in the beauty underneath me before she pulls me face back to hers.

I love the way she tastes every time I kiss her. I can't seem to get enough like the kissing just won't calm the need in my body. I unbutton her shorts and pull them off with ease leaving her in nothing her bra and underwear. I slowly kiss down her body as my left hand inhooks her bra. I smile as I continue kissing her exposed skin. I take her left breast in my mouth hearing her take a sharp intake of air her hands find their way back to my hair as she moans in pleasure. I take her other breast in my left hand rubbing and squeezing softly.

"Kaylee harder..." she moans breathlessly. I do as told trying to do my best to make my queen happy.

After I know I have satisfied the ton part of her body I make kisses back down her body while both of hands of still teasing her chest. I make my way finally down to her legs.

I spread them apart kissing her inner thighs making sure she can feel my hot breath getting closer. Teasing her as much as I van knowing she's dying for relief.

"Kaylee! Fuck me already!" She breathes out frustrated slming her hands on the bed.

"Someones needy." I chuckle lightly as I hear her chuckle with me.

I start to rub her through the underwear hearing her moaning lightly kissing her on the lips muffling her crys of joy.

I slip my hand under and start to rub her throbbing part harder and faster. I get sick her her tong getting in the way so I rip the off like they were made of paper.

She moves her hand down to where mine is and moves it to the where she wants it to go the most. I can't even explain on how big of a turn on that was! I push one finger in side her as her legs slam closed around my hand spreading them back part I make my way back down to her sweetness. I lick her sore spot as I thrust my finger in harder and faster. Her moaning gets louder and louder.

After a minute I stick another finger in. She pushes her body into mine panting. By this point I'm panting with her.

She reaches up and in hooks my bra and flings it to the other side of the room. She takes hold my my breasts and does what I did to her. As she does this I go faster and harder as much as I could but with out hurting her. She screams out my name almost bring me to my breaking point with her as her sweetness flows out on my fingers and hand even though she hit her climax i keep thrusting my fingers in but slower wanting to make her orgasm last longer. Her nails dig into my back but only causing pleasure.

I bring my hand up to my mouth and lick my fingers clean and to the same to her lower half and she squirms around from the shocks she felt. I bring my face back up to hers and whisper in her ear "Damn baby I knew you would taste good but not that good. I could seriously get used to this." I kiss her neck and lay next to her. She cuddles into my side.

A couple minutes later she strattles my hips.

"My turn to please you." She whispers in my ear making my practically moan out by how sex she sounded.

~next day!~

I wake up to the love of my life cuddled up around me wish my arms wrapped around her. I wish I could stay like this forever but my blatter won't let that happen. I carefully unwrap my arms trying not to wake her in the process.

I make it to the bathroom with out making any noise. I decide to take a shower as well. Not like I need to take any clothes off. I turn on the warm water and step in letting it relax my aching body from last night. That girl has more energy the that stupid battery bunny thing on tv that has the drumb.. yeah that thing.

I step out if the shower and pat my hair with a towel I walk out with nothing on thinking Paige was still asleep nope she was sitting on the side of the bed looking my body up and down. A smirk Lear on my face "like what you see?" I wink at her and walk over to the closet looking for something to wear. I choose a pare of black and white pattern leggings and a white tank top. Before I could put on my clothes I feel my mate wrap her arms around my waist and place her naked body against mine. "You know that I truly love what I see. You're body is a wonderland that I wanna explore over and over again." She said kissing my neck.

I turned around in her arms and kissed her "I would love to spend the day in bed with you my love but we have a very busy day." I kiss her one last time before getting dressed. I decide to wait for my mate to get down getting ready so we can go have breakfast together.

She is sporting a black casual dress with lace looking tights under it and man does she rock it.

We make it to the kitchen and we see my brother sitting at the counter he looks up at us with a smirk on his stupid face with an eye brow raised. I can already tell he has something to say and I'm betting it's about last night...

"My I help you?" Finally getting annoyed with his smug look.

"Oh no don't worry about helping me. I'm pretty sure you're tired from last night. Matter of fact I think the entire pack is tired for last night. 'Oh yeah Paige harder baby!'" He mimicked me from last night while fake rubbing his nipples.

Paige's face was beat red by this point. I just roll my eyes.

"You'are just mad that every time you have sex the girl always has to ask if you're in there yet." I shot back at him.

He fakes hurt by my words and puts a hand over his heart. "Aren't you supposed to be a nice person after a fun filled night?" This time we both laugh.

"Go away Xavier! Before you make all the blood rush to my girlfriends face!" I push him out the door. Paige sits at the island in the middle of the kitchen with her head hiding in her hands...

"Kaylee do you think the whole house heard us?!" She whispers in embarrassment.

I wrap my arms around her "It's okay babe. Honestly no I don't think the whole house heard us but at least they all know that we are fully mated now and that there is nothing I wouldn't do to protect you." She turned around and gave me a soft kiss.

That soft kiss soon turned into a full on make out as I picked her up and set her on the counter she wraps her legs around me.

As soon as things we're getting hot and heavy a couple pack members come into the kitchen and Paige practically jumps ten feet in the air causing me and the two wemon to bust up laughing.

"Sorry to cut off that hot moment and all but I'm hungry. Oh and my name is Alexis but you can call me Alex for short and this here is my mate Rose." We all sit and eat to together. "Y'all wanna go shopping with me and Rose after we finish eating? After all I would like to get to know my future alpha since I'm going to be your beta." Alex says looking me and smiling. So she would be my second in command... good.