Chapter 8

[Okay lovelies to be perfectly honest I forgot it I explained what Paige looks like or if I explained what kaylee looks like... I tried to find it in my story but couldn't find anything. So I'm gonna act like I didn't and describe it to you now. Okay? Okay... here goes nothing.. also I do not own these photos I get them off Google.]
~kaylee's pov~

Its been at least a year since I ran from my newly found family and my mate.. My mate, no words can describe how much I miss her. Her smile the way that she holds my hand when we were in the car. Everything I do just makes me think of her. I'm in Ireland now.. I changed my look, my hair is super long and bright blonde, my eyes are still the same color blue, but my body has a lot more curve to it. I'm eating well but that's not the only thing I've been training my ass off.

I met a pack here, they call themselves the Lucky Ones. They took me in and have been teaching me how to fight, how to shift faster with ease, how to fight when I'm in human form, and they even call me the best tracker they have! Me the best at something!

I've been trying to fined where Tom is but I haven't been able to while I was on the run I made many friends who have gotten my back all I need to do is give them a call.

Speaking of call I look down at my phone and see another voice mail from Paige my brother and my parents.

'Paige's voice mail
"Hey baby it's been a year now.. I don't know if you think about me anymore but I think of you all the time.. my mom came for me but it's okay I told her I would never help her.. but we have a bigger issue please call me we need you. "'

Fuck... I wanna her back but I just I don't know.. I decide to just delete all the the messages.. the fear and panic in my babies voice just keeps replayinh over and over in my head.

"You need to call your mate back." The alpha of the pack looks at me now.

"But John I don't think I can.."

He cuts me off "You are ready you have taken down my greatest war wolves. You need to go back remember call me when the fight begins and we will follow your lead."

I run and give John a hug. "Thank you John for everything." I give him a good bye kiss on the cheek and run to pack up my things.

He's right I need to head home, I can do this.

"Hey brother of mine. I'm coming home. Get ready for war Tom is going to cone for me."
~Paige's pov ~

I leave my mate a voice mail like I do every week for the last year... I don't know why I bother she never calls me back.

"PAIGE!? PAIGE WHERE ARE YOU!?" Xavier yelled through out the pack house.

"I'M IN HERE! Whats wrong!? Is kaylee okay??" I ask running over to a panting Xavier.

"She's coming... She's coming home Paige." He says trying to breathe.

"But she said that war will follow her to get ready bc Tom will come."

"I Tom is coming so is my mother... war will be here in a few months we don't have time to get ready for what is coming.. and kaylee is she ready for that she hasn't been here to learn of war.." I trail off trying to get my head to stop spinning around and round with all this new information.

Memories of earlier to day start playing in my head.

' "mother what are you doing here?" I try to push her back to the door.

"What do You think I'm doing here!? You have a mission to do or did you forget?"

I look at her in the eyes "I won't do it this family has done nothing to deserve the hell you are trying to put them through." I try to reason with this monster but she only thinks of her self.

"They have done nothing? Have you forgotten they are the reason your father died? Or the fact that you aren't soon to be alpha!? You be friend's this girl to get into the pack and destroy it! Now you sit here and defend them! You're pathetic and a waist of my youth! I raised you to be strong but no you're weak and in worthy to be my daughter."

I feel the need to cry but not just because my mother is hateful to me but because my father, he was my best friend but this pack took him from me..

I shake my head "I know that's how you think of me but she isn't just my friend, she is my mate. I will protect her and lay down my life for her!"

My mothers eyes go wide. "Your mate.. Is a SHE!? You are a nasty little whore. You deserve this hell of a family. And you'll go down with it. I'm done with you. I have sided with Tom. And I'll make sure his army doesn't spare your life." With that she storms out of the pack house.

I run to kaylee and my room and cry..'

"Paige you okay??" Xavier asks wiping away a tear that has fallen.

"I'm fine. When kaylee gets here we need to have a pack meeting with your father and all of the higher ups. We need to make a war plan for what's coming our way. Its not going to be pretty."