Case 1: Exam training

"So... do we know something already?" I asked. Well, the... And then Bones started to talk her normal talk, full of difficult terms I don't understand. "Bones, normal English please..." Our victim is a woman, not older than 20 years old. Angela is already looking for a missing person of that age. I sighed, "20... that is so young." Booth looked at me. Maybe it is time to go, Nora and I have to train. I smiled. Oh yeah, you have your tests tomorrow right? I still stay with my point Nora, maybe you need to wait for a few weeks. SHUT UP SWEETS! Booth and I said again, even Bones said it and I smiled. Well, if there is news, you know how to contact us right? Booth said and after that we left to the FBI building again. What do you want to do first Nora? But remember, I'm your trainer and we are going to train till 11 PM this evening. I smirked because of that. I always love to train with Booth, he was a sniper and still a good shooter. We arrived at the building and walked to the training centre on the lowest floor. I was glad I always had clean sport clothes in my locker. After getting them, I put them on in the changing room, then walks to the trainingroom. Booth came out of the menroom and grinned at me. First, selfdefending. I am going to play 3 criminals, one unarmed but aggressive, one with a knife and one with a gun. First starting with the unarmed. He walked to me and started fighting. I defended myself while I was trying to calm him down, but when I realized Booth wouldn't stop I started to strike back - in professional way ofcourse - and let him lay on the ground. Good... very good. Now the next ones. The other ones went well also and my condition was even better then before. If you do this tomorrow too, you'll pass easily. Now... time for the shooting. We changed into our normal clothes again and walked to the shooting practise. Booth gave me a gun. Remember this one? I smiled "It is mine! Really, can I keep it again?" Booth laughed and nodded. It was always yours... I put up some earprotectors and start practising again. I shot amazing, hitting every target. All right, that's it Nora. If you do the same things tomorrow, you'll pass without a doubt. I smiled, I knew I never felt better, everything would be normal again. At least I thought, but then Booth his phone rang...

TO BE CONTINUED