Case 1: End of the nightmare

"You know you are in my house now, you have a disadvantage." Raoul's smirk didn't disappeared of his face. But you made a big mistake Nora, you left your gun at home. He pointed it at me. I damned myself, how could I be so stupid?! Give me your phone Nora... I looked away but I knew I had no choice. I throw my phone at him. I looked at my options, Raoul was standing by the door so that wasn't one. Throwing myself out of the window would only kill me. But then I remembered the emergency button Booth gave to me the day after we escaped, It would sent a message to his phone. It was right next to me, on the table in the fruit bowl, but how could I push it without him noticing? I walked a few steps to the right, right before the bowl and exactly across from Raoul. He kept looking at me, for him it was a normal move. Always stand right across the other. Okay the first step was made, now the second and most dangerous one. "You are really the most disgusting creature on the world, by just threatening a whole family." Raoul shrugged. I can't say I'm sorry, because I really don't care. "You really have no soul." Raoul chuckled and rose his eyebrows. I see Booth convinced yourself with his religious shit. I sniffed but didn't say a thing. I put my hands on the edge of the fruit bowl and bowed to him, making it look like I was really angry. "You're changing the topic.... You know pretty well what I mean." My fingers touched the button and I pressed it. Thank god he didn't notice it! He walked to the left of the table, I saw my chance to run at the door but he caught me before I reached it, throwing me back against the wall. He walked to me with a rag. I quickly stood up and blocked his hand with the rag, while punching my knee in his stomach a few times. He fell down growling. I ran to the bathroom, locking the door. I heard him punching the door. You can't hide there forever Nora... I'll break the door in no time! I pushed myself against the door, holding it. Please Booth... hurry!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were still in the café when my phone beeped. I frowned taking it out of my pocket. Oh no, it was the alarm of Nora's emergency button. I looked at Sweets, who was standing next to me. "Nora is in trouble, I have to go and check" Jake heard us and walked to me. Let me go with you! I shook my head. "I can't do that, we don't know in what kind of trouble she is in, it can be dangerous." Then you really can't go alone. "I.." I knew he was right but the rules didn't let me to take him with me. But I saw the look in his eyes, he really cared about Nora just like me, maybe more. It was her best friend. I sighed. "All right, but no word against anyone else than us. He nodded and got our jacket. Bones frowned. Do you really have to go Booth? "Nora is in trouble..." With that words I ran out with Jake right behind me. We stepped in my car, driving as quickly as we could to Nora's house

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raoul kept punching against the door, then he walked away. I heard him picking something up, I really had no choice anymore. I opened the door quickly and walked inside the living room. Raoul smirked and ran to me. So you came out to play? I avoided him and kicked him on his back, causing him to fall down. He stood up and threw me through the low table, which was from glass. I pushed myself up, but Raoul pushed me back in the glass. You can't win Nora... I looked at him. "That is what you think." I pushed my knee in his balls, pushing him off me. I rolled away and jumped up, running to the door. Raoul caught my arm, turning me around. I blocked his attacks, but I hadn't the time to attack him myself. He slowly drove me back to the wall and I knew it was over then. Then I saw it, my gun. He left it on the table, so I dodges his next attack and ran past him, grabbing it. I stood with my back to the door. "Stay back Raoul.." He kept walking to me. "I said stay back!" He didn't stop and put his hand in his pocket, getting out his own gun. He pointed it at me at the same moment I shot at him a few times. His eyes widened, but then he looked at me with a smirk, then he felt to the ground. I looked at him with shaking hands, it looked like the time stopped. NORA! I turned around slowly, seeing Booth and Jake standing in the doorway. Booth walked past me, checking Raoul for a heartbeat. Then he walked to me. He is dead Nora, it is all right now. I nodded and laid the gun down. The first shot I really had to fire immediately killed someone. Was I glad he was dead? Yes I was... I walked to my closet without looking at Booth and Jake and walked inside the bathroom, getting the glass out of my wounds, cleaning them and changing. Booth called someone to pick the body up. When I got out I walked straight into his arms. It is all right Nora, he can't hurt you anymore... I was happy he was dead, and that Lucy's death finally was justified...

TO BE CONTINUED...