Case 4: Jordan's suggestion

The next day I was on my way to the prison, if I wanted some answers I had to ask Jordan. Also I wanted to check on him. I went to visit him almost every week, so people wouldn't get suspicious. Arriving at the prison I walked inside. Good morning miss Grey. I smiled at the guard. "Good morning Mr. McHellon..." please give us your gun. There will be a female agent soon. I gave him my gun, keys and wallet. I grinned lightly. "Don't lose that stuff McHellon!" He chuckled and a female guard walked to me and she gave me a full body scan. All clear. I nodded and followed McHellon to the other person who were waiting to see their husbands, fathers, brothers, sons etcetera. After 10 minutes we were lead to the room and sat down at a table. After another few minutes the men came in, Jordan saw me and immediately walked over. I stood up and hugged him tightly. Nora... Jordan kissed my temple. All right you two, separate immediately. One agent looked angry and I sighed, letting him go. We sat down, still touching each other with the back of our hands. "How are you?" Jordan smiled a little. I am fine... and I have some good news, if I behave I can come free in 3 weeks. I smiled brightly. "Really, that is amazing!" Jordan smiled. I know... my smile disappeared. "Did you hear about the bomb attack yesterday?" I only heard that there was one... what about it? "It has been claimed... by God's senses." Jordan turned pale and I bowed to him. "Could it be that they planned this?" Jordan shook his head. There is a rule that they won't use terroristic tactics to achieve their goals. This is revenge... "You mean for the heist?" Yes... We separated when an agent walked past, we waited until he walked past us. "What can we do about it? There was a note that said if we didn't change they would make such an attack every week. I don't think that is a bluff." It isn't... one thing I discovered is that God's senses never bluffs if they promise something... Nora, I want you to be be careful. God's senses knows about your connection with the FBI. I remained silent for a few seconds. "Jordan... the thing why I ask this is that... well... the place where the bomb exploded was a restaurant... a restaurant where Jake and I left a few seconds before the bomb exploded. I don't think that was a coincidence. Jordan's face turned even paler. That is a joke right? "I am afraid not..." He leaned back with his eyes closed. They found you... He opened his eyes again. The only thing I think... is that this is something the big man wanted to happen. He has something in his mind and I don't know what or why... but it has something to do with the leak. The information the leak gives them is not for free, the only thing he wants is to let all the criminal organizations work together. And if they do... "It will almost be impossible to stop them." If you want to stop this, you have to find the leak. Without the information the organizations will begin to get paranoid about each other again. I nodded slowly. "But that won't be easy, only because you told us about the leak we went looking, he hides his activities and identity hidden very well." Then starts looking where he stays... in the shadows. I grinned. "Jordan, you are a genius." Jordan kept looking worried. I just want you to be be careful okay? Promise? I nodded. "I promise..." And Nora... ALL RIGHT EVERYONE, TIME IS UP! We all stood up and I hugged Jordan tightly. "Please behave and then you are out of here in no time..." I whispered to him. Grey, you know the rules! Separate! Grudgingly I let him go. Jordan stroke my hair a last time. I will be home soon. I nodded and watched him walk out, then I followed my group outside. There was one last body scan and then McHellon gave me my stuff back. "Thank you Mr. McHellon." You're welcome miss Grey, I will see you next week. I chuckled and walked outside, waiting for a taxi to bring me to the Jeffersonian. I needed to talk to everyone, so I sent Booth and Sweets a text and drove to the Jeffersonian. I entered quickly, showing who I was and walked towards Angela's office. "Angela, are you in here?" I peaked behind the door, but she wasn't there. I shrugged and walked towards Bones' office. "Bones?" I peaked behind her door but she also wasn't present. "Strange..." I muttered to myself. I saw some other experts but my team was nowhere to be found. I just turned around the corner when I bumped into someone. "I am sorry..." I looked up and saw agent Renald. "Agent Renald..." Ah... miss Grey. He looked annoyed. "I didn't know you worked here." I don't... I work everywhere and nowhere... I frowned a little. "Anyway, sorry again, it wasn't my intention to bump into you." I walked past him but stopped. "Agent Renald... do you know where doctor Brennan and her team are?" They were in the lounge a few minutes ago. "Thank you..." I walked up towards the lounge and to my relief everyone was sitting there. I looked at the time, it was 0.30 PM, of course they had their break right now. I walked in. "bon appétit people!" I grinned. Hey Nora! Jake and Finn grinned. I sat down next to Jake. How was Jordan? He whispered to me. "Fine, if he behaves he could be set free in three weeks." Awesome! "But he was worried... he said the attacks were something which was decided by 'the big man'. But the most important thing is that the leak is still out there, and because of the leak those attacks will continue." So what you say is that the attacks will stop when we find the leak? "That is what Jordan says..." I grabbed a sandwich myself and started eating. "What about our victim?" Male... around 25-30 years old. He has been dead for a couple of weeks, but not more than 2 months. Angela is busy with a reconstruction. "Cause of death?" Not sure yet... Booth and Sweets walked in. So... anymore information of our guy in jail? I glared at Booth. "He still has a name..." You know I mean it as a joke. "And you know I don't like those kind of jokes..." I sighed deeply. "This will only end if we find the leak. But that person hides in the shadows..." And that is a place where we have nothing to say at all. I shook my head with a little smile. "We don't... but I know one person who could help us." Who is it? I bit my lip but still smiling, looking up at him. "You won't like it..."

TO BE CONTINUED...