{My Little Cotton Candy} Mujo x Fem Reader

Title: My Little Cotton Candy
Requested by: Mxchii_Michi
(F/t/f)= Favorite tea flavor
(F/m)= Favorite movie

It was another night in bed alone, Mujo wasn't home and it was already 3 in the morning. I haven't slept this whole week because of this. I'm not worried he's with someone else, I'm worried more if he's okay.

He's mom grew gravely ill and he stops by her house everyday after work. He's being a good son, but I miss him. I want him home on regular times and in my arms during the night, I sound so selfish and J hate myself for it.

I sighed and got up from bed, might as well do something since I'm not tired. I went to the kitchen and made me some (f/t/f) tea. All of sudden I heard a thunder strike, I jumped and ended up dropping my hot tea cup and it shattered everywhere.

The hot tea splashed onto my feet and pieces of glass got stuck to my feet. I sreamed from the pain and ran to the restroom to patch myself up.

I got bandages and wet a cloth and started to soothe my burn. A few tears left my eyes.

I heard the door open and close, and I heard Mujo.

"(Y/n)!!??? Where are you?" Mujo yelled worried.

"I'm in here!" I yelled from the restroom.

Mujo then walked in and gasped, "Oh dear! What happened?" He grabbed a pair of tweezers and started taking out the pieces of glass from my foot.

"Ow! That hurts!" I yelled.

"I know, just breath, what happened, Butterfly?" He asked kissing my forehead.

I love it when he calls me Butterfly.

I gave him a sheepish smile, "I couldn't fall asleep so I got up and made tea, but I heard thunder and the tea fell and I got burned..."

He looked at me with a confused look but he quickly smiled softly and let out a small laugh, "(Y/n), it's 3 in the morning you should have been in bed. You wouldn't have gotten hurt."

I couldn't help but frown a little, "I was waiting for you."

Mujo frowned, "(Y/n) you know I come home late, you shouldn't wait for me, you need rest."

I nodded but felt sad. He can't expect me to just sleep when he isn't in bed all night.

After Mujo patched me up he carried me to our room and went to the kitchen to clean the mess I made. It was a Friday so Mujo didn't have work and neither did I so, I went to Netflix and put on (f/m).

Minutes later Mujo came in with snacks and in pajamas. He laid next to me and kissed my cheek. I smiled and we had a marathon of old movies.

Our 4th movie ended and it was already 7 in the morning! "I guess we pulled an all nighter, Cotton Candy," I smiled at him and peck his lips.

He smiled and pinched my cheeks, "Yeah. I'm sorry for not coming home earlier, I'm just really worried about my mom."

"I know, Cotton Candy, you can take care of your mom all you want, I'm still going to be here waiting though. How about this? The days you have work I'll take care of your mom and the days you don't work you can take care of her?"

Mujo started crying and I grew worried.

"Mujo? Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?" I hugged him.

He laughed and wiped away his tears, "I just don't understand how I have such a wonderful girlfriend as you? I love you with all my heart."

My heart melted and kissed him passionately.

My little Cotton Candy.