Kizano x male reader

Title: Love
Requested by: no one
Warning ⚠: Mentions of suicide, cutting and depression. And sad? Probably...

I never really liked Kizano, he always seemed too stuck up. People like Kizano, annoy me to pieces. They always think they're better than anyone else just because of they're status.

Kizano always seemed like he loved him self so much, that (if he could) he would marry himself. Belive me when I tell you this, I was not expecting to find him... Crying.

It was a Sunday morning and, for the first time, I wanted to do something. "Maybe I could go to the café for a while," I said, getting ready.

While, walking to the café I heard crying coming from a dark alley. "Curiousty killed the cat, (Y/n)..."I muttured, hesitating to walk away.

The crying continued on and my kindness got the best of me. I found Kizano, in a ball, crying.

"K-kizano?" I asked, not believing my eyes it was him.

He looked up at me and gave me a fake smile, "O-oh, (Y/n-n)! F-funny seeing you here!" He wiped the tears off of his face.

"A-are you okay?" I asked worried. "Huh? O-oh, I am just fine!" He got up and gave me a smile about to walk past me.

"N-no, wait!" I yelled after him, grabbing his hand before he could leave, I pulled him into a hug.

"(Y/n-n)?" He asked, shocked. He didn't resist my hug, but leaned into it. "You're not alright... What is it? I'm here for you," I whispered softly.

He let out a heartbreaking sob, and hugged me thighter. "I-it's terrible, (Y/n)... E-everyone calls me-e names... Like-e stuck-up, s-spolied, and other-r names-s,"

Guilt washed over me, and I felt like the most terrible person in the world. "T-they don't-t know what they're talking about, Kizano. If they m-maybe got to know you, they would see-e you're nothing like that..." I felt tears fall down my face.

"N-no, even-n my own-n c-club says it about me..." He cried harder.

"H-hey, how about we get out this place, okay?" I asked him with a small smile.

He looked up at me and nodded.

At My House

He sat down on my couch and I gave him a blanket, and went to make him and me hot cocoa (A/n: Imagine this is taking place in winter or something)

I gave him the mug and sat next to him, "I-I may seem like-e I love myself so much, b-but I actually fucking hate-e myself..." He muttured loud enough for me to hear, yet another wave of guilt wash over me.

"D-depression can be a pain-n in the ass, belive me, I know," I told him. "H-how'd you deal with it?" He looked up to me.

"Well... I beat up everyone who talked about me, but I also thought about the people around me, and how'd they react if I killed myself," I told him.

He looked down, not believing that would work, "Well, what about K-kizana? You're sister, wouldn't she care if you killed yourself?" I asked him, hoping he would understand.

"U-um, I guess-s so..." He muttured. "How about this, we spend every day together for a month and I will assure you, you'll get out of depression!" I exclaimed, thinking it was a good idea.

"Um, sure. I would-d like that..." He said.

The Past Month

Everyday me and Kizano would go places together after and before school. I honestly thought he was getting better.

'(Y/n) (Y/l/n), I want to thank you for trying to help me with my depression. Spending everyday with you was so fun and exciting, and I also thought I was getting better, but the insults got to me... And I kept on thinking that you were only hanging out with me for pity.
I thought about what you said about who would miss me if I killed myself, no one would. My parents ignore me, Kizana whises she was the only child, and you would be relieved, relieved that I killed myself so you would stop hanging out with me.
I know this is stupid, but ever since I laid eyes on you, I fell in love with you, and I know you don't like me back! I am sorry for being such a burden! 
                                  From: Kizano'

I couldn't stop crying for weeks, he had jumped off the roof of the school, after he left the note in my locker.

I closed everyone out and couldn't stop blaming myself.

"W-why!? W-why d-didn't I-I do any-y better-r it's my fault-t you're gone, Kizano!" I said between sobs. Ever since I saw him I had a little crush for him, but thought nothing of it, but when this month has past the crush grew into love.

Love such a sickening word, Love does nothing for you, only leaves you dead with a spear through your heart.

Depression got to me again, I left cuts all over my body not just my arms. "I-It's all my fault-t I s-shall pay-y the p-price," I muttured cutting yet another line into my skin.

One day when I went to school, I heard people mutter about how I killed Kazano.

"You see him over there, he's the one that killed Kizano..."

"Really!? He's a murderer!"

"God, he should have killed himself not Kizano."

Murderer? That's what people think of me now? How fast people change their opinions about someone...

"I am sorry, Kizano!" I yelled out, hearing screams behind me.

I jumped off the roof.

(A/n: That was terrible! Hoped you enjoyed! I'm going to go drown in tissues!)