🍋Male Osorō yandere x Bela(Oc)

Requested by: BelaPlayz09
Title: This Is What True Lovers Do
Warning: Involves sexual content and is a sexual theme/ Don't read this if you don't know where babies come from... I don't want to ruin your beautiful innocent mind.
___________________________________
Third Point of you
  Bela was walking home after school when she walked by an ally way.  She heard meows coming from inside the darkness.
Bela walk towards the meows. "Hello, kitty." Bela said. The meows got louder. There Bela saw a black and white cat with multicolored eyes. Before Bela could say anything she was knocked out.
Time skip
Bela woke up on a bed, the cold wind immediately hitting her. She realized her skirt and shirt was missing. She realized her ankles and hands were handcuffed to the bedposts. The door open to reveal Osorō wearing nothing but boxers. "O-Osoro.. What happened? What are you doing!" She asked now squirming around. "Hi, Bela. I just want you to know that I love you." He said coming closer.
  He whispered into her ear. His expression quickly turn to a crazed smile. "I'll make you so delighted that you can't stand up tomorrow." (A/N: I know he's basically raping you)
He left small kisses on her neck and collar bone. He wanted to be gentle with Bela, but of course he would be rough eventually. Kissing, nibbling, and sucking on her whole body leaving hickeys and red marks on her arms thighs, neck, torso, chest and her legs. Trying to get a mean out of her.
Osoro being annoyed by her stubbornness, he started roughly french kissing Bela. Bela started squirming around. Osoro pulled apart, a trial of saliva connected from his and hers. "Stop being so stubborn, my love." He whispered in her ear. "O-Osoro, please stop." She said out of breath. "Oh, honey we're not done yet." He said licking her neck, Bela tried to hold in her moan, but it came out. And for Osoro it was music to his ears. "You don't have to hold in your beautiful voice, Baby. Daddy is here to let your voice heard." He continued kissing and nibbling your neck, his arms wandered to your breasts.
He squeezed one of the breasts, letting out a moan from you. He unclipped your bra, the cold wind hitting your chest, making you shiver. He left a trail of butterfly kisses from your neck to your left hip. "Nff~O-Osoro, p-please, stop..." this resulted in him getting angry. "To you whenever we do this you will call me daddy or master." He said biting your ear.
He pulled down your underwear with his teeth, leaving kissed here and there. He kissed your pelvis and started lightly touching your thigh. "I love you." He whispered. 'I don't, I don't love you.' Bela said in her head. "You love me, right?" Osoro asked seeing her  hesitation when he said that he loved her. "O-Of course, I-I do." Bela lied and Ososro knew this.
He grabbed Bela's thigh tightly, his nails digging into her skin. Bela yelped in pain "O-Osoro, y-your hurting-g me..." Bela said letting out a whimper in the end. "Say you love me." Ososro said, his voice getting deep and raspy. "Say it!" He commanded "I-I love you. I love you so much Osoro." Bela said scared out of her wits.
(A/n: I'm so sorry I couldn't continue I knew what was coming next and I felt too guilty to continue,  I'm sorry 😫 I hoped you enjoyed it before I ruined it, once again sorry)