(Yandere)Ayato x Serenity (OC)

Requested: Serenity_52
Warning: Violence
Title: I Hate You
________________________________
I hate him, I hate him, I hate him, I hate him! Why does he have to be so handsome!? And his smirk is so cocky, I just wanna slap him! He made me fall in love him.
His smile, his hair, his eyes... everything is just so perfect about him! I hate him.
At school
I hope I can ignore him today. Ugh, who I'm I kidding like he'll leave anyone alone especially since I'm his "senpai "
Flashback
"Why can't you leave me alone, Ayato?" "I never leave people alone, especially if they're my senpai." At that moment I felt my face heat up.
Flashback ended
I felt a weight on my back knocking me into the floor. "Hello, Senpai!" A familiar annoying voice called from above me. I rolled my eyes "H-hi..." "Aw, you don't sound so excited to see me, Senpai!" Ayato said wrapping his arms around my waist, still on the school floor. "Ayato, can you get off of me, w-we're in public." I said struggling to get out of his grip. "Ah, so you want to this in private." I could hear him smirk. 
"N-no, you got it all wrong. " Why does he make me feel like this.
He finally got off of me and helped me up "I'll see you after school." He said with a smirk, it wasn't the average smirk he would usually give me, this smirk had a dark side to it.
After school

I walked out of my classroom, expecting to get tackled by Ayato.
"Huh, I actually made it through the door." I sighed in relief. Walking home I spotted a tree not far from me, my vision started to get blurry. "What's going on?" I whispered. I felt a person come up behind me and hug me. "Sleep tight, Serenity."
Ayato's P.O.V
I finally have my Senpai all to my self. I turn around to see my collection of hanging bodies, all the boys Serenity has talked to and her family so they won't get in the way.
"I love you, Serenity." I said while changing her into her wedding dress.

" I said while changing her into her wedding dress