Megamo x female reader

(y/e/n) = Your enemy name
You were new to the student concuil and no one liked you, but Akane.Of course, you knew nobody was that nice, so technically you had no one.
Whenever, you do something wrong Magamo yells at you making the other members laugh at you. He can't kick you out because the counselor is your aunt and Megamos dad is a fond of her (just pretend), so you get the picture.
······ Your point of view ····················
Today all I had to do was check the corner room (the kidnap room) and report to Megamo. Once, you got there red liquid was coming from the doors. You opened the door and saw Ayano-Chan with Kokana's body.
You reached for the pepper spray, but it fell on the floor, making Ayano grab it before you. Ayano sprayed you with it and you couldn't see.
Someone else's point of view******
I heard a scream and ran to were it was. I found Ayano with a dead body and pepper spray in hand and y/n rubbing her eyes. I quickly sprayed Ayano and tied her up. I gave y/n water.
"She's useless, I have to report this to Megamo-kun." I thought over again.
Megamos point of view %%%%%%
Y/N is pretty and cheerful but very ... dumb, she is not fit to be in the student council. I'm finally going to kick her out of the student council.
"Megamo-kun... It's Ayano..." Akane said.
Time skip to when he yells at you --
"Really, Y/N !! Your a disgrace to be in the student council. " I yelled at her, she just looked at her feet. "Your LUCKY AKANE CAME TO RESCUE YOU. ". Y/n mumbled something, "What you SAY?" I screamed at her. "I said if I'm such a disgrace to be in the student council club, why would anyone care if I got injured or worse died !" she said now with tears in her eyes. "Now," she began looking at her feet "I know your going to kick me out so BYE !" she ran to the door and slamed it.
Your P.o.v '~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'
I ran home with tears running down my cheeks. His words rang in my head ''Your a disgrace to Be in the student council !". Since, I live alone I'm not going to school.
It's my day off !!!
Next day
Megamos p.o.v ·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*·*
I should go and apoligize to Y/n today, but where is she ? I saw Y/n's best freind, (y/e/n). I walked over to her "Hi,um do you know where Y/N is ?" she looked at me with disgust "Y/N ... That whore (sorry), why would someone like you want a ugly girl like her, you should want me .". Now I looked at her with disgust "Here's my phone number." she said giving me a slip of paper. "I'll call you when I'm entering the fattest pig contest." I said walking off, dropping the paper.
Did she not come to school? What if she committes suicide? What do I do?
Time skip->->->->->->->->-<
I ran to her house (he somehow knows where your house is) I rang the doorbell. No response. Rang it again. No response.
Your point of view
Someone kept ringing my doorbell. It might he Megamo... Oh, well. I heard silence 'Thank goodnes they left.'. I was lying on my bed doing nothing,I was sleeping !!! When someone rang the doorbell. I heard a crash come from downstairs.
I ran downstairs and found Megamo and my now broken door on my floor. "What the fuc-duck ?!" I inturrupted myself. "What are you doing here ? And WHY'D YOU KNO-" I was inturrupted by Megamo kissing me. I stood there not knowing what to do. I melted in the kiss.
He stopped and hugged me. "I'm so happy your ok." he said. "Of course I'm ok ..." I responded. "Know you'll be because I'll stay with you."