Everlasting Hug

Lilith goes all the way up and the sky turns bright with fire. They cover up their faces and the sky goes back to normal. Tannis is at a loss for words, "she's gone." Ava looks in awe at the imprint in the sky, "not entirely. She's lighting the way." They stare at pandora and Liz doesn't know whether to cry, or be amazed.
~~~Axton 3rd person~~~
Axton looks up at the sky and a big shake and a burst of brightness, making him shun away. He thinks to himself out loud, "what the fuck?" Matt shrugs, "I don't know." Axton pulls out his echo, "I'm going to see if Liz knows." Liz picks up, "hello." Axton worries, "what was that? Are you okay?" Liz stutters, "meet me at the ship, or Dahl which ever one you want." Axton looks around, "here I guess. What's wrong?" Liz hangs up and he paces around the room, worrying about her. Matt stops him, "woah what's going on?" Axton bites his lip, "I don't know man. Liz just said she was going to meet me here, but I'm worried. What if something happened?" Matt pats his shoulder, "nothing happened. She's fine. She may need to talk about future plans. One question is... how about that ring?" Axton smiles widely and pulls out a box, "I have the most perfect one."
~~~Liz 3rd person~~~
Amara rests an arm on Liz's shoulder after she hangs up on Axton, "what now?" Liz shakes her head, "I don't know. We'll figure it out I guess." Moze comes up, "I guess this is goodbye then." Liz cups Moze's face with her hand, "no. We'll stay in touch." Zane steps up, "why?" Liz smiles, "I may need y'all. Y'all may need me. I care for y'all as well. Sanctuary may need you. I'm most likely going to Dahl. Haven't figured it out yet." Fl4k speaks up, "I'm sure you will." Liz smirks, "me and Axton both. I'll see y'all back at sanctuary tomorrow. I just need to run to Dahl and talk to Axton. Take care of Junior for me." Liz leaves to Dahl and walks into Axton's new office. She knocks on the door, "mr. Dahl leader. May I speak with you?" Axton smiles and kisses her, "you may." Liz sighs, "well I have bad news and good news. Good news being the twins are gone, I have my powers back, and everything is fine. Bad news is that, Lilith is gone to stop Pandora from breaking and my dad is dead. Now all I have left is you. She left me the raiders and I want to fulfill her wishes." Axton frowns, "I'm-I'm so sorry." Liz nods, "well she'll be back I know it, but for now I have the raiders. I was think.." Axton huffs, "am I supposed to be without you again?" Liz puts a hand on his neck and rubs it, "no. I was thinking maybe we could combine Dahl and the raiders. Make a huge army." Axton nods with a smile, "well I think that's a solid plan." He laughs and picks her up and kisses her. He sets her on the desk. She pulls away from his lips, "I'm leaving back to the ship tomorrow. We're going to be back on Pandora as well. I'll be closer." Axton kisses her, "that's great. Also I promised you something..." he pulls out a box and shows it to her. She tears up and hugs him, "again. Yes." He kisses her and puts the ring on her finger, "I made it special. The diamond is a fiery diamond and it represents your fire. If you tap it then the remote you have for Junior is all implemented in there too. It even has an emergency echo on it. I never want anything to happen to you or Junior." She holds his face in her hands, "I love you so much." Axton smiles, "I love you too. I definitely put more thought into your ring than Sarah's. To me you're more special than she ever was to me." Liz feels a tear run down her face and hugs him tight. He kisses her neck and let's out tears of his own, "I don't know what I would do without you." Liz stays silent and enjoys the hug. They hug for a while and a voice breaks them, "I'm sorry to interrupt, but we're having a party if you wanna come." Axton looks up and wipes his tears, "I'll skip tonight. I'm going to spend my time with Liz." Matt nods, "okay. Have fun you two." Axton goes back to kissing her neck and enjoying the hug. The next moments were filled with tears and the everlasting hug. They finally release and Axton walks her down to the camp and goes into his section and lays her down on the bed. He climbs in next to her and cuddles her. Liz smiles, "this is nice." Axton nods into her neck, "it is and it's going to make me miss you." Liz kisses his shoulder, "I'll be back soon. I just have to get the raiders here." Axton kisses the back of her shoulder up to her neck, "then you're all mine?" Liz giggles and nods, "all yours. Most likely." Axton chuckles, "it better be a certain." Liz turns to face him, "it is." He kisses her and then maneuvers himself over top of her. They steadily kiss and he makes a few kisses on her neck. He soon stops and goes back to cuddling her, "I'll wait till later. I want you to get your sleep." She falls asleep and the door opens, "is it okay to come in!" Axton whisper yells, "shut up! She's sleeping." Matt quiets down, "sorry I just wanted to know if it was okay to come in." Axton sighs, "I would turn, but I can't. What do you want Matt?" Matt chuckles, "I just wanted to come check on you and well I sleep in here too." Axton nods, "you are correct. Just shush. I want her to sleep." Axton soon relaxes and falls asleep as well.

The End

Note: that was a wholesome ending. Just sleep. I hope y'all enjoyed. I have also only played like a little bit of borderlands 3. I only know the stuff because I looked it up.

P.S thx so much for reading love y'all