I thought I would never meet him anymore but here he was, standing before me.

"What do you want Jeremy" I asked as I trying to keep my voice calm. I hope he would picked up and just leave since my voice came out kind of cracked.

I thought I've finally gotten over him? I admit I miss what we once had when we were together. He was my first best friend. He knew what I needed even when I couldn't articulate it and...

"I want you back"

What?

"What?"

He opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off.

"Just leave Jeremy. Why are you here? What do you want from me?"

"I-I want to surprise you"

I raised my brows in confusion. "Okay.. well that works. Now please remove your hand off me" I stated firmly but his grip didn't budge at all. "Jeremy!" I hissed, my voice higher than it should have been.

When he finally freed me I instantly walked off and my pace quick with the heat as I count from 1 to 10, to calm myself from getting angry.

As I was about to reach the building I could feel he following close behind then suddenly he boldly pressed himself against my side and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me and I was forced to stop. So not cool.

"Not. Not until you hear me out"

I quickly turned to him. My body start shaking uncontrollably as he kept on talking, plead to me.

"I still love you. I've learned from my mistake. Please forgive me baby. Please take me back. I beg you" his right hand taking a grip on my left arm.

At this point, his blue eyes that used to longed for me only are watering. I feel like crying too because deep inside I miss him. He was my first boyfriend. We had the same interest and anything I wanted he would be down. But all of that is just memories.

He is my past.

So I took a deep breath as I try to flex every muscle in my body as hard as I could for 5 seconds but nothing work and I had been on edge.

I tried to free my arm but again, his grips didn't budge. So I shake my arm a little bit too much made his grip loosen. As he was about grab me again I grap his wrist and put him into a wrist lock, tighten it when he let out a gasp as he made a face like he was in pain.

"I will snap your wrist if you dare to touch me again" I warned. Inever lose control of myself before. But this guy has crossed the line. I should got a pepper sprayed later.

Jeremy look at me with disbelief on his face. His eyes widen and his mouth is wide open but shut it back. I'm sure he could see nothing but anger in my eyes.

After I feel a bit calm, I let him off as I step back. "Go away Jeremy. The day you had betrayed me is the day I had thrown you out of my life"

"I'm so sorry. I w..."

"I hadn't realized I was just plan B. My heart completely broken. You've no idea what I've been through these past year"

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I swear I love you"

"Really?" Sarcasm dripping in my voice. "It took me a good years to get my life together and quit beating myself up" I looked away from him, tried to hold my tears. "I lost you and I lost my parents too. I didn't want to coming out like that. I c-cry the same night after you had gone with him. My mom was so worried and wants an explanation so without thinking I told her about us. She freak out and tried to convince me that I misunderstood my feelings toward you. After that she left my room only to come back later with my dad. He beat me up"