SEVEN

Unedited*

The only sound in the house was the sound of the tv playing in the background

The only sound in the house was the sound of the tv playing in the background. Five was seated on the small couch staring at the tv, replaying the conversation between him and Eden. He couldn't get the heartbroken look on her face out of his mind and the thought of her even forgetting him made him nauseous. When he saw the memory he just wanted to curl up and cry because she forgot him even if it was for a little bit. What if his siblings didn't remind her of him? Of their relationship? And of their special memories? He wouldn't know what to do with himself.

Five sighs and looks around the living room hoping to get a glance at Eden who left the room. He knew there was a drift starting to happen between them and he would never forgive himself if he let it happen. Eden was the sole reason he came back, why he worked so to get back. Five slowly stands from the couch to find Eden which wasn't very hard as he follows the sound of a sewing machine to her room. Eden was sat at the desk that sat in the corner of her room, a sewing machine placed on it as she works on a piece of fabric.

Five clears his throat to get Edens attention who jumps at the noise, almost pricking her finger. She turns to glare at Five who's cheeks flush a little bit at the glare.

"Sorry" He softy says causing her face to soften

"It's alright just got a little startled" Eden says with a small smile

"Is there something you need?" She asks and Five purses his lips debating if he should ask her or not.

"Want to solve the mystery of the eye?" He blurts out suddenly feeling a bit mad at himself, it wasn't exactly what he had in mind.

Eden tilts her head to look at him with curious eyes, a familiar spark coming to her eyes. She always loved solving mystery's

"Why not? I've always loved a good mystery" Eden says and stands up grabbing her jacket from her bed, her keys, and purse.

"Ready?" She asks Five who nods

"Of course" He says and they both walk out of the apartment

Eden was patiently leaning against the wall as Five waits on the middle of the room.

"Uh can I help you?" A man asks in confusion and Five perks up

"I need to know who this belongs to." Five says to the man and walks closer to them

"Where did you get that?" The man asks

"What do you care?" Five rudely says causing Eden to roll her eyes at the mannerless boy. The man just stares at Five causing Five to say

"I found it at a playground, actually." He says with a shrug

"It must have just...popped out" he says clicking his tongue with a smirk and Eden quickly snickers

"And I wanna return it to its rightful owner." Five says