FIVE

FOLLOW, VOTE, AND COMMENT
(If ya want)

Eden suddenly wakes up when she hears loud footsteps and something drop

Eden suddenly wakes up when she hears loud footsteps and something drop. She abruptly stands up and realizes how dark it is outside and quietly walks out of the room, standing in the shadows that the hallways provide. She peaks her head out from behind the hallway to see a tall figure fumbling around trying to pick up the book that fell from the bookshelf. Eden jumps out from behind the hallway and tackles the figure making the person shout in shock.

"What the-!" The person shouts and Eden quickly turns the light on with her telekinesis

Her eyes widen when they meet a familiar pair of wide blue eyes.

"Five!"

"Eden!"

They both exclaim in shock and Edens face flushes when she realizes she was straddling Five. She quickly stands up and holds out her hand to help Five up who grabs her hand.

"Uhm nice tackle" He says quietly and Edens laughs awkwardly

"Yeah, my friend taught me how, since he played football back in college and was always practicing so that was how we hung out, him teaching me how to tackle" Eden laughs at the fond memory's of college

"Blake I presume" Five spits out with jealousy and anger but luckily Eden didn't notice and smiled with a nod

"That's him, my best friend" she smiles but it quickly fades when she sees blood dripping down Fives arm and quickly runs into the bathroom to grab her first aid kit. Eden gently pushes Five onto the couch and frowns at the large cut.

"Five! How did this happen!?" She asks with worry as she quickly starts to clean his cut

Five stared at Eden with a longing gaze as she worriedly cleans the cut with a frown. He notices how she hasn't changed at all since he left but how mature she seems. Her hair was long and pin straight instead of the messy curls he was used to, her hazel eyes seemed more serious and sad, the playful spark gone but the one thing he notice that made him smile widely was the sparkling ring that sat on her finger and he felt his chest swell with love just like it did every time he saw her.

"Five?" Eden says getting his attention and he raises his eyebrow in confusion causing Eden to frown.

"I asked how this happened?" She says again and he sighs

"It's a very long story" he says and she smiles finishing up bandaging his cut and standing up

"I'll get the coffee brewing" she says and walks to the kitchen oblivious to longing look in Five eyes as he watched her with a sad smile

"Oh Eden"

"So you're telling me that there's going to be an apocalypse in a matter of days and you didn't say anything!" Eden exclaims throwing her hands up before walking back and forth with a thoughtful look on her face

"I'm sorry! I didn't want you guys to stress out" he explains himself as he watches her pace

"Stress us out! Of course we're gonna stress out! Our loved one are out there and there's going to be an apocalypse!" Eden shouts running her hand through her hair and sighing in frustration. She couldn't believe Five didn't tell her this sooner or any of her siblings, Allison has Claire out there, Diego has Patch and she has her best friend who's watching over her boutique for her.

"I'm sorry" Five mumbles with a sad look on his face

"Is there anything else you need to tell me?" She asks looking at him with narrow eyes and he shook his head. He hates lying to her but he needs to figure out why she wasn't there with their other siblings. He also didn't tell her that he missed her so bad, hearing her voice, seeing her eyes and bright smile, missing her warmth and laugh that makes butterflies spread throughout his stomach and missing the cute little kisses shared between them.

He dreamed of her as they danced around in the flower field at their secret hangout, she was pressed against him as they swayed and she smiled up at him, they would kiss and he woke up. He would felt so empty and cold when he woke up and realized it was dream but he was determined to get back to her and his siblings. So that's what he did, he played his cards right and got back to them, well not exactly right, he was in his seventeen year old body but at least he was back.

"Ugh okay, so what do we need to do to stop the apocalypse?" Eden asks and he stares up at her

"We need to find out who this eyeball belongs to" he says holding out a eyeball and she grimaces in disgust

"Where did you find that?" She asks in slight disgust

"It was in Luthers hand and I'm guessing this is the person that causes the apocalypse" Five explains and Eden nods

"How about we start researching tomorrow, it's late and you're injured. You can sleep in my bedroom, it's the room in the back." Eden says as she picks their mugs up and goes to the kitchen to clean them

"But what about you? Where will you sleep?" Five questions, following her into the kitchen

"Oh I'm not tired, I just took a nap" She says and he frowns

"Alright than" He says with hesitation

"Go on and sleep, you need it" Eden quietly says when she notices the large bags underneath his eyes and the fact that she could feel how tired he is.

Five stays quiet as he walks to her bedroom and smiles slightly when he sees a familiar photo of the two. He glances over the medium size bedroom and sees lots of pictures of their family or just the two of them but than he sees a picture of her and another boy he didn't recognize. He walks closer to see a tall boy around 6'3 with curly brown hair and a charming smile. He stood beside Eden who was dressed in a large football jersey with the number 1 on it, it was the number the boy was wearing. It looked like they were at a football game and he clearly played football since he was wearing football pads and the jersey with the number 1 on it. They stood together with the boys hand around Eden and they both smiled widely at the camera but the boy wasn't smiling at the camera, he was smiling down at Eden who seemed oblivious.

Five felt jealously start to bubble in his stomach, he didn't like the way the boy- who he is sure is Blake- was looking at his Eden like that. It was the same way he looks at her every time he sees her and he didn't like it one bit. Five huffs before climbing onto the bed, Eden was right, he was exhausted but than again, Eden was always right.

And for the first time, Five fell asleep peacefully, lulled by the faint smell of vanilla.

____________

Did you guys like this chapter? Also who likes the new cover?