31: pop

normal pov

annie chopped up celery for layla's lunch. "layla! can you bring sawyer?" annie yelled, then layla came, pushing sawyer in his bassinet.

"here momma." layla said, pushing sawyer who was awake and sucking his pacifier.

"thank you, here's your lunch baby." annie said, handing layla her lunch. she wiped her hands, then picked up sawyer. she was 5 months along now, her stomach was definitely bigger than when she was with sawyer.

"hey babe." hayden said, entering the house sweaty.

"how was the gym?" annie asked, as he grabbed a water.

"good. i even got a foot massage before weightlifting." hayden said, then kissed annie.

"go shower, i'll heat up some lunch for you." annie said, then hayden went to the shower, and annie got an idea. she put sawyer down for his nap, then layla went to sleep.

hayden was rinsing himself off by that time, but annie closed the door, and took off her clothes. "joining?" hayden chuckled as annie opened the door.

"yes."

"momma?" layla asked, startling hayden and annie in the shower.

"oh, shoot." annie said, then opened the door. "hi baby, what happened?"

"i'm thirsty." layla said, rubbing her eye.

"ok, go wait outside." layla ran off, making hayden and annie laugh.

"first time getting caught in the shower." hayden laughed, then kissed annie before she got out. he got out as well, getting his clothes.

annie dried herself off, then put on a robe. "ok, water or milk?" annie asked, as she tied the robe while entering the kitchen.

"can i have strawberry milk?" layla asked.

"you know it's not movie night. strawberry milk is only for movie nights." annie told her, grabbing a sippy cup. "milk today ok?" layla nodded, then annie poured the unsweetened oat milk for layla, then twisted the sippy cup top on.

"momma, sawyer's awake." layla said, pointing to the baby monitor.

"why can't you two just sleep for 30 minutes." annie mumbled as she walked to sawyer's nursery. she fed him, then changed him and put him back to sleep.

when she came back she saw layla playing in hayden's gym bag. "momma? what's this?" layla asked, pulling out a ring box.

"i-" annie mumbled.

"it's for you." hayden said, talking to annie of course. annie turned around and saw hayden in grey sweatpants and a regular shirt. "i was gonna propose tomorrow, during movie night. you'd reach in the popcorn and find that. i'd ask you, and you'd hopefully say yes." hayden said, walking closer while layla gave him the box. he opened it, taking out the ring as he went on one knee.

"oh my god." annie gasped, her hand shaking.

"will you marry me?" annie was still in shock.

"momma? don't you say yes?" layla asked.

"yes. yes." annie finally spoke, as hayden shakily put on the ring. he immediately kissed her.

"ew!" layla gushed, then ran to her room.

the ring was beautiful.

annieleblanc

liked by kenzie , johnnyorlando , and 909,877 others

annieleblanc new mug, what do y'all think?

kenzie omg!
view replies (387)

johnnyorlando nice mug!
annieleblanc @johnnyorlando thanks! the ring came with it

haydensummerall love you baby 💜
annieleblanc @haydensummerall love you too
hannie.lover @haydensummerall see you bringing back the purple heart🥺

hayley.leblanc yo nice rock
annieleblanc @hayley.leblanc yeah it was bUy OnE gEt OnE fReE1!1!1

author uwu book is ending soon😭

stanning.hxnnie years later, told y'all so!

load comments