28:how?

normal pov

"how can i be pregnant?" annie asked the doctor, as she sat in the paper gown. "i just had a baby. who's 5 months old."

"well, you're 5 weeks." doctor lia said, then annie held hayden's hand. "it is very possible to be pregnant, especially without protection."

"you wanna have a baby? again?" hayden asked, and he said it was up to me. he would be happy either way.

"wait, so by the time this baby is born, my son will barley be a year old." annie said, and she knew her decision. "we will need more diapers."

they decided to tell everyone at 3 months, and she was barley at 1 month. annie still couldn't believe she was pregnant, again. but then she got a call, a call from kenzie.

"hello?" annie greeted, then her kenzie on the other line.

"hey annie, can you meet me at this address i sent you?" kenzie asked, and annie was on her way. stepping in front of the building, she went to the floor, it was an abortion clinic. annie entered the clinic, seeing kenzie in the waiting room. "i need someone to take me home after." kenzie said, and annie completely understood.

annie waited, and then kenzie came out a while after. kenzie signed herself out, after talking to the nurse. "can i ask?" annie asked, as she drove.

"remember when you and hayden fought?" kenzie asked, "don't worry, it wasn't hayden's. that night, me, johnny, and hayden all were in my room. you called and hayden left." annies eyes widened. "but it wasn't johnny's."

"ok just, tell me." annie said.

"it was issak's. after hayden left, a few more people came and somehow it turned into a party. i was so wasted i kissed johnny, mandla, well only on his cheek, and then issak and i went to my garage-"

"ok." annie said, then they stopped at kenzie's apartment.

"thank annie. i'll be fine." kenzie said, then annie left, rethinking her choices. she was happy she was pregnant, but at the same time, she just had a baby and honestly doesn't know if she's ready. but she decided to talk with hayden tonight.