18: again

annie's pov (march 28th)

"hey guys, um i'm home alone right now, hayden took layla to his mom's house. so a little backstory, i never miss my period. tmi, i know. but, last month i missed it. honestly i've been so busy, i didn't notice it. then last night, hayden was with the guys while i took layla to the drugstore to pick up some things and ice cream. i pass by the pads and tampons section, and then made me realize, i didn't get it this month either. so i grabbed a test, and hid it. now, oh god i'm scared, well i'm gong to take it. hold on."

annie turned off the camera, then read the instructions and followed them exact. she bought one fancy stick and then one that has both ovulation sticks and pregnancy sticks.

"ok, it says to wait 5 minutes. i'm going to watch friends to get my mind off of this till then." annie explained.

she kept the test under a bowl, and watched friends till ten alarm went off.

"time to check. i-i'm literally shaking." annie said, then lifted the bowl. her hand immediately covered her mouth. shaking, her hand picked up the test. she showed the camera, "it's positive!"

normal pov (april 27th)

"today's the day i tell hayden. i've been holding off for about a month, just in case. i went to the doctors about two weeks ago, and the baby is healthy. right now i'm about 14 and a half weeks along. i wanted to get pass the ten to twelfth week, just in case anything happened." annie said, as layla played with a toy in her arms.

"ba-woodie!" layla said, holding up a stuffed toy bird from Nemo.

"yeah baby," annie said, "i'm going to surprise hayden by putting layla in a shirt that says 'big sister'. i know it's standard, but i also am decorating the place and i ordered hayden's favorite cupcakes, and made them spell out "you're gonna be a daddy again!" on the cupcakes. along with a few balloons." annie explained to the camera, then set it down, along with putting layla in her play pin.

annie filmed herself setting up in the living room. adding all purple decorations that said "baby coming" or something else. hayden was gonna be home any minute after annie finished, so she changed layla into the shirt and skirt.

"ok, so hayden is coming up, he'll be here in like three minutes. when he comes in, the door leads to the kitchen, which is separate. he normally goes to the kitchen, grabs a protein drink, and then go to our room." annie explained, "i've set up a few cameras. let's see how long it takes for him to notice layla's shirt."

soon enough, annie put layla in her bouncer in the kitchen. hayden came in, placing the keys in the dish, along with his wallet. "hey babe." he greeted her as he walked into the kitchen, where annie was sipping her smoothie.

"hey baby." annie said, then kissed him.

hayden grabbed his protein drink, shaking it, then drinking a gulp. "hey baby!" hayden said to layla, kissing her cheeks, then lifting her up. he noticed her shirt, making annie smile. he read it, took his a few seconds to process it till he looked at annie. "no way!"

annie untied her robe, where she was wearing a black shirt that said "got a bun in the oven!"

"i am! i'm pregnant!" annie said, then hayden immediately pulled her in and kissed her.