30: loss

normal pov

annie woke up, and saw the doctor along with hayden. she knew what happened. "hello mrs. leblanc, i'm dr. bailey." the woman said, then annie looked over at hayden. he'd been crying. "don't worry, your baby is fine." now that, made annie cry. happily. "we had to do surgery, an excellent board certified fetal surgeon made sure your baby is ok. now you need to lower your stress, and eat more vegetables. your potassium was incredibly low, but we boosted it. we will have you in observation for tonight, then tomorrow you can leave." dr. bailey left, then the nurse helped annie with the remote for the bed, letting her sit up.

"oh annie!" hayden embraces her in his arms, they cried. "they said i could've lost both of you." he cried into her shoulder, then kissing her.

"i'm here baby, we both are." annie replied, then kissed him again. they kissed for a while, happiness rushing over them. "where are the kids?"

"my mom has them. don't worry ok." they stayed together, hayden got her some food from the cafeteria, and annie was starving. "you know, they said while the baby was being worked on, it's a girl." hayden said, making annie smile.

"another girl." annie smiled, then kissed hayden and ate her food. "i really wanna have sex with you." annie whispered, then they were interrupted by two doctors.

"i'm sorry to interrupt but we're just here for some tests." one of the doctors said, rubbing her hands with hand sanitizer. "and i'm sorry but no intercourse for 6 weeks." annie groaned slightly, then the doctors told her the tests and then did the tests.

the next day, annie was released and layla ran to her, hugging her so tight. "you're home momma! you're home!" layla exclaimed, hugging annie.

"so? what did grandma do with you and sawyer?" annie asked layla, as she made dinner.

layla sighed dramatically, putting down her set of kid chef knifes. "she made yucky macaroni." layla wiggles her nose, then annie laughed. "but we went to see mommy."

"that's good, now do you wanna help with the potatoes?" annie handed her a potato masher, and layla mashed the potatoes.