First Tests

Tony was in the kitchen, washing dishes after dinner. It went exactly as excepted, the meal that was cooked by the likes of him and his wife was delicious and the entire family enjoyed it. His mind continued to drift back to the visitors he received a few hours ago, and one person that went back from the grave. His mind was drifting back to the words of Scott Lang saying they could go back in time and reverse everything that ever happened. Reverse Thanos.

Stark set the plate down and wipped his hands with a towel. He looked through the window, gazing for a moment at the darkened sky of the night, until his eyes went to the shifted their attention to the set of pictures. He walked past the picture of his father, Howard Stark, and shakily picked up the one next to it, looking at the framed picture of him and Peter Parker, neither of them unaware of what was going to happen in the future, what was going to happen to Peter.

As he proceeded to gaze at the face of Peter Parker, some voices from the past sounded in his head.

"And if you die... I feel like that's on me..."

"I don't want to go... I don't want to go... Sir, please, I don't want to go, I don't want to go..."

He shook his head as those words flew through his mind, his face hardening. He set the picture down back where it belonged as he made his way out of the kitchen into the living room. He cleared the table out of any scraps and tapped the heart of it twice and started working on something new.

"...Look at a mod inspiration, let me see what check out. So, recommend one last sim before we pack it in for the night. This time, in the shape of a mobius strip, inverted, please." He said.

His AI, Friday stated, "Processing..."

''Give me that eigenvalue. That, particle factoring, and a spectral decomp. That will take a second." Tony told her.

''Just a moment." Friday answered.

''And don't worry if it doesn't pan out. I'm just kinda..." Tony was cut off by the AI.

''Model rendered." Friday interrupted him.

In a complete shock of amazement, the render came back as 99.987% successful. Tony fell back into his chair, bewildered by this discovery. He lost his breath. He could only stare up to the hologram, didn't even hear Homer's words declare the test a success. 

It worked out. He figured out time travel. Stark shot out his arms and declared in a successful voice, "Shit!"

"Shit." A familiar, young voice sounded in his ears.

Tony furrowed his brows at that, spinning his chair in the direction from which the voice came from, to see his Morgan sitting on the stairs, wearing onesie pyjama. Morgan stared up at her father, innocent was smile across her face, "What are you doing up, little mess?"

"Shit." Morgan repeated herself, smilling evilly.

''No, we don't say that." Tony shook his head, "Only Mommy says that word. She coined it, it belongs to her."

''Why you up?" Morgan asked her dad.

''Cause I got some important shit going on here." Tony explained, gesturing towards the hologram, his daughter giving him incredulous look in response. Instantly regretting his choice of words, he added, "What do you think? No, I got something on my mind. I got something on my mind."

'' Was it Juice Pops?" She asked him with a hopeful look, knowing the right looks would get her dad to do anything she wanted.

''Sure was. That's extortion. Great minds think alike. Juice Pops, exactly was on..." Tony said, looking back to the model for a second, before turning back to her, "My mind..."