Scott Lang everything Tony needed to know, trying to convince Tony that he, a man who everyone was sure to die in Thanos' snap was sitting there in the flesh and blood before them. Explaining the Quantum Realm situation, and his time within it, Scott was further able to explain the true meaning of what the Avengers were present on Stark's residence for. Tony sat alone upon his cushioned chair on the front porch of his home.

It was when he brought up the idea of time travel.

The possibility of undo the Snap, to bring everyone they lost back.

''Now, we know what it sounds like..." Scott said as he was nearing the end of his explanation.

Tony, after everything you've seen, is anything really impossible?" Steve spoke up.

''Quantum fluctuation messes with the Planck Scale, which then triggers the Deutsch Proposition. Can we agree on that?" Tony stated.

Steve, Nat, Scott, Azurite, Jasper, Shi'ra, Garnet and Amethyst all looked puzzled, only Peridot seemed to have a bit of an idea of what Tony just told them about.

Tony gave a drink who said in response, "Thank you."

''In Layman's terms, it means you're not coming home." Tony explained.

Scott blinked as he pointed out, with confused expression on his face, "I did.''

''No, you accidentally survived. It's a billion to one cosmic fluke. And now you wanna pull off a..." Tony paused for a second, "What do you call it?"

''A time heist?..." Scott declared, doing his best to hide his pride in coming up with a theory of the actual time travel.

''Yeah, a time heist." Tony shook his head, "Of course, why didn't we think of this before? Oh, because it's laughable? Because it's a pipedream?''

''The Stones are in the past. We can go back and get them." Scott remarked.

"We can snap our own fingers." Natasha stated.

"We can bring everyone back." Amethyst added, sitting on the floor, "Everyone that we lost, we may be able to see them again."

"Or screw it up worse than he already has, right?" Tony pointed out, glancing over at Steve.

"I don't believe we would." Steve stated.

Tony sighed, "Gotta say, sometimes I miss that giddy optimism. However, high hopes won't help if there's no logical, tangible way for me to safely execute said time heist. I believe the most likely outcome would be our collective demise.''

''Not if we strictly follow the rules of time travel." Scott stated, "That means no talking to our past selves, no betting on sporting events..."

Tony held up his hand, stopping Lang from saying more, "I'm gonna stop you right there, Scott. Are you seriously telling me that your plan to save the universe is based on Back To The Future?"

Scott's earlier pride caused by his discovery vanished and it turned into embrassment, "No."

"Good. You had me worried there." Tony stated, ''Cause that'd be horse shit. That's not how quantum physics works."

"Tony..." Natasha sighed, "We have to take a stand."

''We did stand. And yet, here we are." Tony's voice shook for a bit.

"Tony, this may be something we've been waiting for five years. We all lost someone close to us that day, but now this is our chance. We bring them back, Steven, Pearl, Lapis, Connie, Spinel, Bismuth, Quill and most of his crew, Falcon, Strange, Maximoff..." She paused, debating with herself if she should mention this person or not, "...Peter... They may return, we will be able to see them again, to talk with them, to hug them. I know that we should move on from this, but..."