the day of part 3

Comincia dall'inizio

Harper and Emori rush to clarke and hug her tight it eventually turns into a group hug.

I stand back watching them all thank her, monty picks clarke up and spins her around. Clarke was laughing until her eyes fell on his. Monty set clarke down after she silenced.

Clarke walks up to me. "Thanks for helping me back there." She says looking at the floor.

"Clarke.. will you just let me explain..." I say quietly. Nobody else heard what I said. I bet If Harper did she'd kill me. "Later when we get out of here." Clarke says walking back to the group, when she gets there Murphy put his arm around her shoulders laughing.

I expected her to tense up, to pull away, she didnt she just smiled that beautiful smile back up at him.

"Common guys let's get out of here!" I say smiling. Clarke wants to talk, shes still smiling, the earthquake was over all I could do was smile.

Until my mind drifted to Octavia and my expression became serious. I walk towards the wall of debris. I begin to toss stuff aside.

Clarke appeared by my side joining me. "Shes going to be fine." Clarke says helping me remove the last piece of debris. I just nod and look at our next obstacle.

I huge hole in between us and our way out.

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Raven

I woke to a searing pain in my lower back. I cant sit up, I manage to lift my head enough to see a chunk of brick on my hip.

I reach my arm down to feel another large chunk of brick beneath the left side of my back. "Fuck.." I groan remembering the earthquake. I rember falling through the hallway floor into the basement.

"Help!" I yell wincing, I'm bleeding from my back. I can feel it puddling under me. I try and yell again.

"Somebody help me!" I try and sit up again when I hear voices coming from the whole in the ceiling above me.

"Did you hear that?" I see heads looking down at me. "Oh my god bellamy!" I yell up at them.

"Raven?! Guys we need to get down there!" I hear him tell the other people with him.

"Hurry! I'm hurt!" I groan. "Just hold on raven were coming" I hear someone say. Is that Murphy. Goddamnit of course that cockroach would survive something like this. I laugh to myself.

"Its not to far down we could lower one of us down to get her." They must have a rope or something.

"Its not sturdy enough to hold me or you or even monty! It has to be one of the girls." I hear bellamy say.

"I'll do it." I hear clarke say. Of course shes with them. I roll my eyes as bellamy protests. "Hurry!" I yell again.

"I'm doing it" Clarke yells. I see them start to lower clarke down. "Over here!" I yell when clarke gets to the ground. She rushes over to me, "can you move?" She asks removing the brick from my hip.

"If I could do you think I'd still be lying here?" I ask impatiently. She rolls her eyes slipping her arms under my broken body.

"Ahhh!" I scream, "your spine might be fractured." Clarke grunts walking me back to the rope. She ties me up, "pull her up!" Clarke yells looking away from me.

Once they got me all the way up bellamy took me in his arms. I snaked my arms around his neck, i rested my head onto the crook of his neck.

He is intoxicating, I close my eyes. They snap back open when clarke gets pulled up. Shes starting wide eyed at me and Bellamy.

I snuggle closer just to show her what I want. "Common we need to get across." I hear Emori say from behind us. I watch as clarke walks to the wall and shimmies across the last edge coming off the wall. I feel Bellamys heart speed up.

I look to clarke, fear widing her eyes. Her foot slips a little, Bellamy takes a step forward as if he would drop me at any moment to go and save her.

When clarke makes it across Murphy and Harper move to follow. Monty is fast on there trail followed by Emori.

When everyone makes it across its just me and Bellamy left. "How we going do this bell?" I ask him looking up.

He sets me on the ground and walks over to the pile of debris. He picks up a very lengthy board and walks back. "Murphy I'm going to hand you the other side!" He yells over to them, Murphy just nods.

When they have it secured Bellamy picks me back up. He starts out slow taking it step by step, but when we hear it start to crack he picks up the pace.

The board gives way before we can reach the other side. "Catch her!" Bellamy screams before throwing me at them.