"True." Nico looks thoughtful for a second. "I want to show you something." He grabs Percy's hand and he looks at their conjoined hands before looking back at Nico as he drags him away. They travel through the forest until they reach a sculpted rock. He looks closer and sees there's writing on it. He sends a questioning glance at Nico before stepping forward.

"In Memory of Perseus Jackson.
We are sorry for everything. You were a great hero and friend. May you rest in piece."

Percy stares at it for a while, sitting on a knee. Nico steps next to him and sits down.

"I tried to tell them you weren't dead. But I wasn't even sure because of the missing souls. They didn't believe me and made this."

"Well, I'm here now. Here to help." Percy looks down and says a little more quietly. "But then I have to leave again." Nico snaps his head back to Percy.

"You're leaving again?" Percy looks at Nico.

"Yeah. After the war is over. I'm leaving." He says the next part so quietly Nico wasn't sure if he heard him right. "You come with me you know. Father will let you join."

"You want me to come with you?"

Percy looks down at his hands, playing with them nervously. "Yeah. I don't want to leave you again." Nico just stared at Percy. "It's okay if you don't want to. I'll understand. It'll just be weird without having you around." Percy stands up and is about to walk away when a hand grabs his arm.

"You really want me to go?" Percy looks at Nico and smiles softly.

"If you want to come. Then yes, I really want you to go."

"Okay." He states.

"Wait, you want to?"

"Yeah. I have nothing for me here. Plus, I won't get mad at you for leaving again if I'm with you."

Percy smiles. "No, you won't." They continued to talk while they walked back to the campers. They all stared as Percy and Nico laughed and joked with each other.

"Nico, what are you doing?" Jason hisses as he goes up to the two boys. "Why are you with him? He's dangerous y'know."

Nico rolls his eyes. "I'm with him because he's my friend, something you are not. And I know he's dangerous. He's Chaos's son for Zeus's sake!"

That makes everyone shut up and eyes wide.

"They didn't know did they?" Percy shook his head.

"I forgot they didn't know. They weren't there on Olympus when I told the you and the gods."

"Is it bad?"

"No. I honestly thought they knew but I guess I never said it."

"Wait, Nico has known this the whole time?" Jason turned to Nico. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"Well for one, I forgot you didn't know. And two, why would I tell you of all people?"

Percy's bracelet glowed and turned red as Eli took over. He starts laughing so hard and falls to the ground. "Holy Styx Zeno that was funny as shit!" The campers stare at him weirdly and Nico just wants to know what Percy said that was so funny. "You can't just say that about the poor guy. He'd have a heart attack!"

Nico figures he insulted Jason some way in his head and Eli thought it was funny enough that he accidentally took control over Percy's body.

He continues laughing and Nico just smiles widely. "Eli was it really that funny?" Now everyone was staring at Nico wondering why he said Eli.