Make-Out Headquarters

[Smut Warning]

Somehow Shawn and I found ourselves needing to get things out of the storage room upstairs more and more often while we were at work - funny how that works out. Luckily for us, our coworkers still seemed to be completely oblivious to our little mid-day romps.

The doors dinged and we quickly excused ourselves from the other people on the elevator, both of us rapidly scurrying down the hallway and into the storage closet (which we had lovingly nicknamed 'make out headquarters'). I pulled Shawn by the hand into the small room, closing the door behind us. My lips were on his almost immediately. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands passionately wandered all over my body, stopping to give gentle squeezes or soft massages here and there. His hands found their way to my hips, desperately pulling me closer to him. I smirked into the kiss as I felt his growing bulge press up against me.

"Just ignore it, it'll go away," he mumbled in between kisses. Up until now we had a very strict 'fully-clothed kissing only while at work' rule, but what's the point of rules if not to break them?

"Oh yeah?" I questioned as I brought my hand down to the tent in his pants. "...and what if I don't ignore it? Then what?" His breath hitched as I began gently palming him through his pants.

"C-Camila..." was all that he was able to get out before I was dropping to my knees in front of him. I reached up to grab his belt buckle but he grabbed my wrist and stopped me before I could.

"Wait!" I noticed him look over at the door in a panic. He walked over to a stack of heavy boxes, grabbing them one-by-one and placing them in front of the door so no one could get in. "Last thing we need is someone coming in here to get some more copier paper and seeing you on your knees for me instead..." he said seductively. I'd be lying if I said the idea of getting caught didn't make the wet spot forming on my panties grow rapidly, but I knew he was right so I did my best to ignore that little fantasy. He sauntered back over to me so I was once again eye-level with the cock that was currently straining against his pants. I reached up and began to finish what I had started, undoing his belt and unzipping his pants. I reached up and grabbed the waistband of both his pants and his underwear, pulling them both halfway down his muscular thighs. I tried to ignore the desperate aching between my legs at the sight of his cock springing to life but that was proving to be difficult.

I reached up and wrapped my hand around the thickness of his shaft, teasing him with excruciatingly slow strokes and gentle swipes of my tongue across his tip.

"Camila...baby, please..." he moaned out. His moans were easily the sexiest sounds I had ever heard in my life. I happily took him into my mouth, expertly swirling my tongue around his length as I sucked him off. His hands tangled into my curls as he moved my head up and down his cock. I could feel myself dripping as the ache in my center grew, luckily I was wearing a skirt so I easily slipped my free hand into my panties and began massaging my clit. A smirk formed on his face as he realized what I was doing.

"Does sucking my cock get you off, baby?" he huskily whispered. I nodded eagerly. I loved this side of Shawn -  I mean don't get me wrong, I love the gentle, tender & romantic side of Shawn, too - but I love this side of Shawn. He was never too rough with me, but he never treated me like some fragile, breakable little girl either. He knew me like the back of his hand - he knew what I needed and how I needed it, and I thanked god for that every day.

"Show me how wet you are," he demanded, his voice still just barely above a whisper as to not alert anyone of our actions. I gently slipped my hand out of my panties and reached them up to him so he could see the arousal that had collected on my digits. I moaned around his cock as he took my fingers into his mouth to taste my juices.

"God, you're so delicious," he groaned. I smiled and slipped my hand back into my panties as I removed his length from my mouth with a pop.

"Thanks - so are you," I said flirtatiously as I flicked my tongue across the tip of his member. I took him back into my mouth and once again began bobbing my head up and down his shaft as my hand stroked the length I couldn't reach with my mouth. He used the hands he had entangled into my hair to set the perfect pace. I couldn't take my eyes off of his face; seeing the way it contorted in pleasure as my tongue would caress a specific spot or when I'd suck him a little bit harder was sending me over the edge. I quietly moaned around his cock as I felt my body begin to tremble over the edge of my climax. He looked down at me and watched me cum in amazement, and before I knew it he was spilling himself down my throat. I happily swallowed him down as I removed my hand from my panties, bringing my fingers up to my mouth as I stood up to taste my own climax as well.

Shawn stood there in disbelief at what had just happened before fixing himself and moving the boxes away from in front of the door. Just as I was about to grab the door handle to leave he grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face him.

"You're insane," he said as he planted a kiss firmly to my lips. "And for the record, I'm returning the favor the second we get home," he stated confidently as a smirk crept up on his lips. My knees buckled and the ache in my center returned upon hearing his words.

5:00 couldn't come soon enough.

A/N: HI I'M STILL VERY UNCOMFORTABLE WRITING SMUT BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST.