Chapter: 2

Present

Ten years ago, I left have to left that place... ten years ago I became aware of my reality... ten years ago I have to left my first friend behind without even saying goodbye...

For ten years I cry every night because I was not able to keep up my promise with my Wolfie... For ten years I only dreamed to meet my Wolfie again... For ten years I held the hope that one day we will meet again...

"Ivory, inform me as soon as you reach there... Otherwise, I will be worried. Hell, even then I will be worried." My brother's concerned voice reaches my mind as I am about to cross our territory.

"Don't worry James, I will be fine. And thank you for this birthday gift. I love you." I let him sense my feelings of gratitude and love through our bond.

"I love you, Ivy." Warmth spreads through me as he sends his love back and a moment later my mind-link with my pack disconnects only light humming is left of the sibling bond which I share with my cousin brother and Alpha of the Wolfmoon pack.

Ten years ago I discovered I am not a normal human, but a werewolf. Not just a werewolf... but only daughter to strongest Alpha. Alpha Kellar.

Unfortunately, he and my mother were killed in an attack and I was sent away with Henry and Emily for my safety. I don't remember my parents nor any of the things which happened as I just a baby.

Henry and Emily are humans and were my parents' friends so they knew about werewolves. They took me in and loved and protected me like their own.

On my eighth birthday, the beta of our pack who is also my dad's younger brother called Henry and informed him that the same rogues who killed my parents have somehow found about my existence which has been kept under wraps for all these years. Now for my safety, it is necessary that I should be immediately brought back to the safety of our pack as activities of rogues had been reported in the surrounding area of Silvertown.

Silvertown where I have met Wolfie... the place I am heading to after all these years.

Jenna loudly yawns in the passenger seat, nearly smacking me in the face as she stretches her hands.

Jenna is a female warrior and my best friend, she knows everything about Wolfie. Since the time we found about mates, she always teases me that he might be my mate that is why even after all these years I couldn't get over him.

I don't even know he is a werewolf or just a normal wolf. But the connection which I felt with him is something which I could never feel with anyone. Thinking about him brings a sense of peace, in me.

After two weeks I will turn eighteen and then I will be able to sense my mate if he is around me. Until then I will not think about him as these two weeks will only be about Wolfie.

James has given me these two weeks as an eighteenth birthday present to go on a small trip on my own. As I am not allowed to leave the pack grounds without protection.

Even now I am not completely unprotected as he has sent Jenna with me, our best female warrior or as she calls herself my female beta.

"Are we there yet?" Jenna looks around noticing the change in scenery.

"Ivory, I can sense we are entering some other pack's land." She stiffens and becomes alert, as we are about to enter the Silvertown.

"It is okay we come in peace, Jenna," I assure her, not worried about entering another territory as I am sure they would recognize me as I have lived here for a brief period of time.

The moment our car crosses the boundary and we step into the Silvertown. Instantly, excitement washes over me, by thinking that in just a few hours I might be able to meet Wolfie.

"Wolfie, tonight I will keep up my promise to meet you at our spot." I smile to myself.

***************************************************

Thank you for reading. 

If you want to know what happened next then please click on my Inkitt link available on my profile or just click this link to read this story on Inkitt, because this story is few chapters ahead on Inkitt. 👉