Chapter 10: Teresa's POV

A/N: If I was Bruno Heller I wouldn't be writing fanfics. I'm at 142 reads you guys are awesome :3

Summary: Jisbon in a time of crisis

~*~

The five minute ride from Jane's to the FBI seemed like five hours. I heard Tommy screaming in the other end of the phone and I had no idea. I told myself I would protect him and his brothers but I had stopped when they reached adulthood. Mistake number one. I hadn't stopped Tommy from becoming a bounty hunter. Mistake number two. I didn't recognize my own brother's scream. The same scream we had all come to recognize at such a young age. Mistake number three. This couldn't be happening. I felt myself start to cry again.

"Do you think he's still alive?" My voice quivered.

"I'd like to think so." Jane admitted as we entered the parking lot.

We walked into the FBI building and boarded the elevator. Jane pressed the button for floor three, and when the doors closed he intertwined his fingers with mine.

"I'm here for you Teresa, no matter what."

"Thank you Patrick." I said and squeezed his hand, "I mean it."

The elevator door buzzed open and I quickly pulled my hand apart from Jane's.

We stepped off the elevator and walked over to Wylie's desk.

"Hey." he said, avoiding my eyes, "I traced your last call from a burner phone. The call was made from an abandoned warehouse in Dallas."

"What's the address?" I demanded more than asked.

"Agent Lisbon." Abbott's voice bellowed, "My office. Now."

I let out an audible sigh before turning and walking towards Abbott's office, Jane reaching for my hand once more.