Tears

Fun Facts

One of the strongest weak spots Nivek got is laughing.

Telling him a joke or bringing him to laugh could make him more defeatable than thought. For him, it is even possible to die on himself by laughing rather than getting killed by someone else.

Nivek is a person who often talks to himself more than with others.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tears

...

The gate closed, commander and so on his assistant left the area, leaving all the dead bodies behind.

It wasn't clear what Nivek thought, and the area went quiet.

There had only been a few minutes of a conversation between them, and the entire room already needed a new renovation. ''It's so annoying having these chains covering half of my body and yeah he really is a douchebag like all say'' did Nivek say while looking around.

''I somehow wonder, what are the others doing right now. I hope you guys are doing fine...''

A journey back to the past

The story began over 100.000 years ago, far away from Nour on a planet unknown like unreachable stars.

Someday a creature appeared out of nothing.

His skin, his feet, his arms, all reminded of something which shouldn't have lived in this time or does his appearance have a specific reason?

Laying down on the hard ground of an unknown world, there he was.

He didn't know who he was and where he stood. The only thing he knew was that he existed. Slowly he stood up and looked around, there wasn't much to see because a windstorm came across and blacked his vision immediately. Everything turned darker and darker, but that didn't keep him from moving further.

He didn't know where he was going towards to, so he just walked and walked straight to the light that shined right into his eyes.

One Hour later, the storm got weaker, and he realized that it would soon be over.

As the storm vanished, he saw the sun shining dazzling on the planet, and it was beautiful.

In that moment his smile was showing happiness in its finest and greatest state. Nothing was more beautiful than seeing this endless desert and the beautiful sun shining down until the ground.

Gently he grabbed some sand on which he was standing and threw it in the air. Like a little child, he laughed because the sand entertained him very well and its existence made him happy ''hmm, I wonder what else I could do with it, but I like it so far''

As he was playing around, he saw something in the distance.

He wondered if those were other life forms but something in his mind said that it could be dangerous so he acted like he was blind, closed his eyes and walked in another direction further. ''I'm so glad that I can't see, hehe ''

Hours and hours are passing by, and the sun began to disappear far away on the other side of the horizon.

''Is this for real?'' he asked, while starring at the glorious sun.