Description and Informations

Informations

Every Wednesday, one chapter but time is unclear.

The story made up and written by me.

The best way to enjoy the story is to, just listen to instrumental music while reading the book.

Bookcover will be coming soon...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description 

Over nearly billions of years, before the existence of humans even started, far away in an entirely different area of the galaxy, there was a place called Nour. Histories, books, and older life forms claimed that this place is something you might never want to visit and neither want to talk about.

The conditions are awful and for creatures from other star systems, just a quick way to death! Lifeforms that came from there were all claimed to be killers, evil, and have no feelings. War, raids, and even destroying giant planets that's just a typical day.

However, someday, someone appeared out of nothing. Someone where everyone would have said that he's different from everything which has ever existed.

There was nothing compared to him, and no one knew anything about this mysterious person.

But what is this all about? Are the rumors about Nour real? Furthermore, who is this person who came out of nowhere?