1.

Neeeedless to say that shit didn't last. Two months later he was still hittin me up and I gave in. I missed him and his energy. So we started talkin and just being friends. We got to know eachother on a deeper level.

Baby was really working hard to try and show me he meant what he was talkin about. But in my heart I still felt the same. I mean shit was fun and all but I just couldn't set myself up like that. Heart break ain't no joke. So I was cool with vibing how we vibed. Ya know!

And oh boy did we vibe. He was every fuckin thing you hear me. He talked to me so lovingly and considerate. Every time I heard his voice, saw his face, felt his touch I just melted. That man , wooooooo, that man. He was dangerous. Like seeing a flame and wanting to touch it knowing it would burn you. But like a goddamn moth i was drewwww to that flame baby. And it burned soooo deep inside of me I thought I would ignite and explode. And I wouldn't mind one bit. As long as they picked up the remnants and ashes of me and placed it in his hands so I can feel him touch me one last time.

It had been more than six months since the day we met. And exactly three months since I last saw him in person. He had sent me flowers and gifts and all type of shit. My living room was loaded with bags from Gucci, fendi, balmain, Nike, Victoria secret, saks, and Dior. I couldn't even look thru it all.

I hurried up and FaceTimed him. And a huge smile spread across my face when he picked up.

"Thank you soooo much Baby" I squealed cheesing hard as hell.

"You welcome baby. You like everything"

"Honestly I couldn't even look at everything. I was so happy that u did any of that for me"

"It's nothing. I got you bae I told you that"

"So when ima see you" I asked wanting some of that good ol dick. It had been forever and I was hot and ready.

"Idk yet. I got a couple shows and then the studio. I'm grinding Bae but I promise Ima make sum happen" he said looking deep into me. "You hear me? I promise" he said.

I gave a half smile.

"I hear you" I said sadly. I really missed being around him. FaceTime was cool and all but there was nothing like being under a mfer.

"Don't look like that. Got me ready to say fuck it and be on my way right now" he said smiling.

"I just miss you. I know you working and I respect that." I said.

"Aight then. Now show daddy that smile" he said cheesing.

I started cracking up laughing his ass could be so corny sometimes.

"Open the rest of your gifts. What u open so far?" He asked.

"Just the bags of stuff from saks and the fendi boots."

"Man baby go open all of it. Especially that Vicky secrets. I can't wait to see all that ass eat up them panties" he said.

"Boy shut the fuck up" I said rolling my eyes.

"Man what I tell u about that eye rolling shit? Do it again. Ima give u something to roll em at when I see u"

"I'm not scared of you Johnathan" I said rolling them again.

"Aight bet. You so hard headed, watch what I do to you"

"What u gone do daddy? You gone whoop me?"

"You think it's a game. Ima show u what ima do" he said then hung up.

I know the fuck he didn't.

I FaceTimed him back 3 times and no answer.

He just pissed me the fuck up cuz why tf he hang up in my face like that and then got the nerve not to pick up. Fuck him!

I started throwing all the shit back in the bags and boxes cuz I ain't want it no more. He was disrespectful as hell.