Chapter 15

Y/n's pov

I sat here still in this cold hard floor of the basement as I stared at Namjoon, my mind still processing the things he had told me.

"Let me tell you a story to make things clear. A story that Blackpink cannot and would never tell you"

Namjoon's story

It all started when my little sister passed an audition in Yg. She wanted to follow my footsteps of being an idol and so, out of all the people who auditioned, she's one of the lucky people who passed. Me, being her oppa, supported her even though I know the consequences of being an idol.

Those who passed became a trainee of course, but eight person were picked including my sister. Apparently, they became a group. But as years passed by, one by one, members of that group left. Only five of them were left. Until then, they became closer than ever.

One night, my sister came home with the others. We were having dinner when my sister cleared her throat.

"Oppa, I would like to introduce my girlfriends. Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa"

With that being said, silence engulf the kitchen. Not a single sound can be heard. I stayed completely frozen, the spoon that I was holding fell onto the floor. My mind went completely blank as I started to process this things.

My sister was gay? Whats worst is that she had not only one but four girlfriends. Since, I can't do anything about it, I just accepted it and supported their relationship. My sister moved in with them in their dorm so I moved out and lived in bts' dorm so I wouldn't be lonely now that my sister was growing up.

Months had passed and their relationship was still strong. They'd come over from time to time and go on dates whenever they were free. One early morning, my sister called me saying that they were going on a club tonight since it was friday and tomorrow was saturday. I agreed on her request since she was already nineteen that time.

Night time came and we just finished recording our new songs. I was exhausted and decided to spend the night in our house. I was about to close my eyes when my phone rang. I wanted to ignore it but my hands moved its way to the night stand and grabbed my phone as if it has a mind of its own. I pressed the phone on my ear and heard my sisters sniffles.

All my sleepiness and exhaustion left my body as soon as I heard her cries. She said that she will be packing some of her things in here and will be going to Paris in the next hour. I dropped my phone and got dressed. I rushed to the front door trying my best not to trip over.

I was about to grab the door knob and open door when the door suddenly opens hitting my face in the process. My sister lets out a gasp, saying sorry before rushing to her room with tears falling down her cheeks and slamming the door with so much force. My whole face is hurting but that's not my priority right now. I quickly followed my sister upstair,knocking on the door before opening it. I saw her on the floor with a luggage and a bunch clothes and pictures scattered on the floor.

I went near her and bent down to hug her. She burried her face in, making my shirt soaked in her tears. I rub circles on her back and hushed her trying to calm her down. But her cries just got louder.

"O-Oppa~"

"Shhh...everything will be fine"

"Everything is not fine. I-I..."

"Don't tell me if you don't want to"

"I saw them kissing another girl. I don't know what to do so I run all the way here"

"What do you want to do?"

"I'll be going to Paris"

But then the doorbell rings indicating that there were people outside. I looked through my phone to see the four girls with worried faces. My sister saw it too. So she grabbed her luggage and rushed down stairs into the back door.

"Goodbye oppa"

That's the last thing she said before she ran out through the back door and into the city. I chased her, I heard footsteps behind me and look back. I saw the four of them not far behind me. But when I look ahead of me, which I wished I didn't, I saw the most horrfying scene ever. My sister was hit by the car. Her whole body went rolling underneath.

People around me gasp as they saw what happened. But me, all I hear is the ringing in my ear, everything stopped. I can see no one except the dead corpse of my sister laying in front of me. I hugged her, not minding the blood the was on my shirt. I bet within this second, the picture of me hugging my sister is all over social media right now. But I could care less. I felt as if the whole world is against me right now. First my parents, now my sister?! My one and only family is now gone too?! Now I have no one in my life. It is not worth living anymore.

I kept hugging her, my patience getting thinner as I waited for an ambulance. I looked around me and saw those four girls who broke my sister's heart crying. Its not my fault my sister died. I've given everything to her to make her happy. I even supported their relationship and this is what I get?! Its all their fault not mine. I did nothing wrong. Now the burning hatred inside me still remains. But the good part is, I can now avenge my sisters death. Now I'm one step closer to getting my revenge. All I have to do is wait and enjoy the rest.