Chapter 13

Y/n's pov

"I want this one, this one and this one and......ooh a fries and a milktea too"

"You're kidding right?" Hoseok asked with an "this is unbelievable" look.

"What?" I just looked at them innocently.

I am now at a restaurant with the boys. I can't help but to order a lot of food because when I'm with the girls, if I asked them I want this, I want that, they will just say no saying that its not healthy or not good for me. Atleast here, I can order everything I want. Its Hoseok's treat anyway.

"How can you eat all of those? Don't you think its too much?

"Oh just shut up Hoseok oppa, you just don't want to pay"

"Aishh....I'm just askin, how can you eat a big amount of food without getting fat?"

"Fast metabolism bruh"

"Fine"

At the mean time....

Chae: Where could they take y/n?

Jennie: Can't you see we also don't know. If ever I know her location we wouldn't be here planning.

Jisoo: Jennie, calm your nerves down. Chae was just askin.

Jennie: Well, don't ask me stupid questions.

Jisoo: So whats our plan?

Jennie: For all I know, Bts will expect us at their dorm tomorrow morning. So they will most likely set up a trap. They will also put y/n somewhere else besides their dorm. They can't stay with y/n for that long since they have a job of an idol. We just need to hire the best spies and asked the spies to follow them anywhere they go.

Jisoo: Umm....ok that might work.

Chae: Yeah, I think we also need a plan b if ever something goes wrong

Back at y/n

"Whats taking them so long?! It is passed 15 minutes and they only served us water" Calm down y/n, I'm sure they will serve it any minute now. Here, why don't you drink some water first"

They handed me a glass of cold water and I drank it all at once. Then I suddenly had the urge to pee so I excused my self and went to the comfort room.

Once I got back, food is already serve and they are already eating. Hungry pigs. "Oh y/n, sorry for not waiting, food smells so good that we can't stop ourselves" Taehyung said. "Its fine"

"And I'm sorry" He added

"For what?"

"Nothing" Thats wierd

After eating.....

I am so full but satisfied. All is left now is my milktea which I haven't drank from it yet. "Thank you for the treat oppa~ Imma get going now. I still have to fix my problem with the girls"

"Come, we'll give you a ride back home" Namjoon said

While walking to the van, I sip on my milktea. Woah, it taste good. I'll surely remeber this place. Once we reached the van, I hop inside together with the other boys. I felt dizzy all of a sudden. So I just continued drinking on my drink.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jungkook asked

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Just a little bit dizzy"

"Why don't you just sleep for a while. It might ease of your dizziness"

"Okay" With that, I rest my head on his shoulders and let the darkness consume me.

"Well.....that was easy"

"Easier than I thought it would be"

"Great job you guys"

Time skip....

Click.....clack....

The sound of a person walking through an empty space echoes through the empty room. Coldness then ran through my spine as I slowly regain my consciousness. The uncomfortable feeling of the cold hard floor makes my body ache.

I was about open my eyes and get up when I suddenly felt the presence of two men staring over my frail body. I then heard them talking but I couldn't make out any words that they were saying. My curiosity got the best of me and I open my eyes. Gray. Everything is gray from the wall to the floor and ceiling except for the shackles that was binding both my wrists and ankles and bars that separates me from the two men.

My gaze was fix on their feet not wanting to know who my abductors are. But then, I heard someone cleared his throat. I hesitantly look up and made eye contact with........