Chapter 7

Y/n pov

Hmm~

I smell something good. My tummy then grumbles. I opened my eyes and saw that I am in the same room when I first got here. My eyes and head kinda hurt. What happened yesterday?

I squinted my eyes and tried to remember, then memories of yesterday came flashing through my mind. Blackpink captured me again and whipped me, then I cried and cried until I passed out.

But then my tummy grumbles again. As if on cue, Lisa enters my room with a big smile on her face.

Lisa: Rise and shine baby. Come on, lets go eat breakfast. New clothes are in your closet.

She then leave the room giving me the privacy to change. I opened my closet and wow. All the clothes are original and very expensive. I can't believe this is all mine. But why would they give me something so expensive? Can this be a trick? Aish! What am I thinking? I quickly shrugged it off and quickly grab an oversize hoodie and shorts and went out of the room.

I saw them gathered around in the kitchen with variety of foods on the table. My mouth watered at the sight of it.

Rose: Come on now darling, lets eat.

Rose tapped the empty chair beside her. I sat on the chair and started to dig in my food.

After breakfast, we all went to the living room.

Jennie: So we're supposed to discuss the rules yesterday but you passed out so we should discuss it now.

Y/n: But, why are there rules? Can't you see, I don't want to be here. *lies*

Jisoo: You don't get to decide here. Whether you like it or not, you WILL stay here with us.

Y/n: Bu-
Damn, they always cut me off

Lisa: Lets get on shall we? Okay so, Rule 1 is always remember that you belong to us. That means that no one can touch you except us. Rule 2 is to always obey. Never question anything that we ask you to do. Rule 3, always ask permission if you will go somewhere. If ever you break any of these rules, you will get punished. When you escaped we did not go hard on you since you still don't know the rules but don't expect us to go easy on you next time. Understand?

Y/n: Yes, but...

Lisa: But what baby?

Y/n: I can still be a trainee right?

Lisa: It depends if you will be a good girl. But for now, we want you to stay with us. Just relax and cuddle. Let us show you that we love you and that you can trust us. Just give us a chance.

Jennie: I've never wanted to punish you in the first place baby. But you need to learn.

Should I give it a try? I mean, I really love Blackpink. I'm a die-hard fan since they first debut but I never thought they would be this crazy. Like, stalking someone then kidnapping them instead of just asking. Am I being ungrateful? Alot of blinks really wanted to meet them yet alone live with them, so why not try it?

Y/n: Alright, I'll give it a shot.

3rd person

For the rest of the day, the girls just cuddle with each other. They shared some secrets and watched some netflix.

Maybe, they are not as bad as I thought they would be. I guess I really am lucky.

When night time came, they decided to all sleep in the living room. They said good nights to each other before going to their dreamland.

* Time skip*

When morning came, the first member to always get up so early in the morning is Jisoo. As usual she cooked and prepared some breakfast for the others.

After smelling the very wonderful smell of the food, the remaining members got up and quickly rushed to the table. They gobbled up there food as if they hadn't eaten for days.

After breakfast, they all showered and got ready.

Y/n: Where are you guys going?

Rose: We'll accompany you.

Y/n: Jinjja?! Komawoyo

As the girls reached YG, they went to the studio where they saw y/n's group members practicing really hard. As they saw y/n and the girls, they gathered around and bowed to show respect for the their sunbaes.

Fellow trainees:  Y/n, we missed you!

Y/n: It's only been 2 days since you last saw me and here you are acting like I've been gone for months.

Maya: Can't we miss our favorite maknae? Oh and nice choker by the way.

Oh, I had completely forgotten about the choker.

Y/n: O-oh, t-thanks, come on lets practice now. I heard sajangnim wanting to see our progress.

All of them got back to practicing while Blackpink sat down at the bench admiring the sight of y/n looking very determined to be an idol.

Meanwhile....

???: So, precious little y/n is the new weakness of Blackpink. How pathetic. Just wait and see Blackpink, soon you'll get what you deserve.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENDEUK UNNIE!Best wishes to you and Wished you more birthdays to come

Best wishes to you and Wished you more birthdays to come. Be healthy and safe. SARANGHAE♥